Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are all hoping it will stay stable and be able to handle the ever increasing flow of traffic the site generates. The regulars on here never realize the numbers of persons on here that never makes a post and of the visitors that are not even logged on but just visiting the site, all of this useage slows down the servers so these new disc system is supposed to be able to handle the increased load.
Sure looks like an improvement, loads fast on Tapatalk and on my home PC , I hope it stays stable.

66c4dbd02dac47f8522a99c910a0ae0a.jpg

The only good thing that ever came in a Husqvee case .

That`s a purty saw!!.....alright, I will re port myself again....LOL

We are all hoping it will stay stable and be able to handle the ever increasing flow of traffic the site generates. The regulars on here never realize the numbers of persons on here that never makes a post and of the visitors that are not even logged on but just visiting the site, all of this useage slows down the servers so these new disc system is supposed to be able to handle the increased load.

That`s a purty saw!!.....alright, I will re port myself again....LOL
Glad to say Hello!! Couldn't get on for a couple!!
Split wood most of today!! Weather held up, but East wind came in this afternoon causing some aggravation!

Split wood most of today!! Weather held up, but East wind came in this afternoon causing some aggravation!

Good to hear from you Bobby, nice you are able to get out and work on some wood. Still a bit sloppy here with all the snowmelt going on, lots of old snow left in the woods, compacted and hard so it is taking its time melting off. We still get out and collect some where the snow has melted off. The site has been slow but it seems the latest software upgrade has corrected this and things are working good for now.

We had snow today, the ground was white for a few hours but then it warmed a little and changed over to rain, now the snow that fell today is all gone.

Went through that a couple days ago..........large rain squalls all around yesterday afternoon then blew hard NNE all night.....cool to cold here stihl.......36 'Merican this morning..cloudy....poor conditions overall for the end of April...

I had the John Deere CS56 torn down to do a cylinder cleanup and new piston install. Well the cylinder was missing plating under the aluminum smear buildup below the exhaust port. I was going to toss it but after a little deliberation I figured,what the heck, just sand everything down a thou or so and run it. It started 2nd pull and runs perfect, idles and runs WOT just as it should so I cut some wood up with it and all is well for now. How long it will run is another story and I will just wait and see. Not planning on selling it or moving it on so no harm to anyone, my time and expense only.

Latest posts

Back