Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figgered it was sumpin like that.
Or 4' centers. Did that once. 1 1/4" t&g plywood.

Ulay is close to 3/8" thick, its used as a sub floor for under cushion floor, sheet vinyl and most types of VA tile,solid or laminated. This is going to be a laminated vinyl tile floor so I skim coated the entire surface this morning to fill all the nailholes and voids.

Ulay is close to 3/8" thick, its used as a sub floor for under cushion floor, sheet vinyl and most types of VA tile,solid or laminated. This is going to be a laminated vinyl tile floor so I skim coated the entire surface this morning to fill all the nailholes and voids.
The 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" is glued T&G that you drive together with sledges and nail on 4' centers. Hellish strong.

The lack of rain was nice today. Was pretty well outside working a lot of the day. Helping Install a new air dryer for our compressor in the sandblast building. Sure was tight with a forklift haha. Couple inches to spare.

I can honestly say Im not a huge fan of the hot months. I like where the temp is at haha

Btw Hi everyone! Vac a pressure tested my ms440. Good to keep moving forward now with a good used oem jug attached to it. Gonna clean it up and put it all back together to give it a pull over

Pic before cleaned up
20150601_202315.jpg

The lack of rain was nice today. Was pretty well outside working a lot of the day. Helping Install a new air dryer for our compressor in the sandblast building. Sure was tight with a forklift haha. Couple inches to spare.

I can honestly say Im not a huge fan of the hot months. I like where the temp is at haha

Btw Hi everyone! Vac a pressure tested my ms440. Good to keep moving forward now with a good used oem jug attached to it. Gonna clean it up and put it all back together to give it a pull over

Pic before cleaned up
View attachment 428720

Looking good there Colin. I have the 362 all pulled down for its cleaning, not that its all that dirty but each used saw I get goes through a complete teardown and rebuild just so that I can trust it down the road.

Thanks Jerry ! That ms362 is gonna look brand new! Good idea too, guy I got it from was shady

Gonna plug the decomp valve and install a metal tag 026 cylinder cover on the mighty mouse. I love that saw. Have a few trees to cut with it next weekend.

I have plugged all of the ones I have kept for myself that was built before this winter past but the last 5 I have built will need them. I just sheared out the pawls on the one that is getting broken in, it has 235 lbs comp right now and will likely reach 240 when everything seats, that`s too much comp for the 026 recoil to handle so these ones will get decomps.

Latest posts

Back