Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be 125-150 amp wire, smart move

Its main purpose is running a 300 amp Mig, plus pumps, lighting etc.

Putting the wire inside a pipe? We use 50 mm PVC for trench work when running wire underground.

The reg's here state that below ground orange conduit must be used and grey above ground, minimum depth 600mm, with a marker tape (Warning) at 300mm the length of the trench
power 001.JPG

It might have to happen soon. It's been brutal and I can't seem to Clean it all without agitation. Still comes out looking good but not perfect

The home made parts cleaner we had was a 44 gallon drum cut lengths ways to form a trough with four legs welded on, some 1/4" copper tube with small holes drilled about every 1 1/2" running back and forth, some mesh to sit the parts on a few inches above the copper tube, fill with Kero and plug in the air line. Bingo!;)

More like this,

images

Is that like what we call a petrol gun?......I sometimes use one on heavy built up crud.
View attachment 435864

Those wash guns are really good for heavy buildup, I have several different styles of them, some are bulk feed from any big container, great for the first time around cleaning 30 year old saws that were never cleaned before in their lifetime. The old gun wash cabinets have been generally outlawed in the automotive paint shops because they are not a sealed unit and let vapors escape into the atmosphere so the EPA has pressured the shops to change over to closed systems, not good for parts washers as they are generally much smaller and quite costly.

All this power I'm installing is for a new workshop, think I might buy a used dishwasher and use it as a parts cleaner.

Dishwasher works good for the last time around cleaning, stuff comes out squeaky clean. I know a guy that converted one over to run varsol through it for parts cleaning, all it takes is to disable the heater and temperature switches, just run it straight up, has lasted for a few years now.

Back