Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwrite..........I've badgered Ron enough......(I'm on muh third snow day Burton Ale)....So......my daughter brought me back a chain saw related gift from Mehico.......I was blown away....last thing I expected.......I guessed the lb of Mescan Koffee....but this......well you judge.......you may not think so but I think this is awesome.......I know the stance is wrong but ...****....what do ya 'spect from a sawyer named Sparky!!!!!

lakota's gift 005 (800x532).jpg lakota's gift 006 (800x532).jpg lakota's gift 009 (800x532).jpg lakota's gift 004 (800x532).jpg lakota's gift 007 (800x532).jpg

Just got a call .

muh cheby with the fisher plow is DONE !!!!!!!

over 20 years plowing the stuff was all wore out.

he said it took a full day of welding,two of em workin on it , all day,, $250 !!!

seems like a deal to me !! :)

pick it up in the morning and put blade on it and plow !!

with the trip sure will make bumps easier :)

You guys b*tch about people starting sh*t based on what's being said here, then do the same exact thing! B*tch, b*tch, b*tch about what guys say on SH. You should all just grow the **** up. Rant over. :hi:

Thing is,,we keeping it here in one spot amongst ourselves,,not spreading it around...
making observations,,not [planning to cause hate.
But,,your point is taken.
how ya doin this evening,,,,my day aint been that great,,as you probly read :(

Awwrite..........I've badgered Ron enough......(I'm on muh third snow day Burton Ale)....So......my daughter brought me back a chain saw related gift from Mehico.......I was blown away....last thing I expected.......I guessed the lb of Mescan Koffee....but this......well you judge.......you may not think so but I think this is awesome.......I know the stance is wrong but ...****....what do ya 'spect from a sawyer named Sparky!!!!!

View attachment 474342 View attachment 474343 View attachment 474344 View attachment 474345 View attachment 474346
That is awesome ! Only way to make it better is red power head like you said and get rid of that ferd plug ! LOL OK , its not doable , but would be just a tad better . LOL
Never seen anything like that , but I sure like it !!

You guys b*tch about people starting sh*t based on what's being said here, then do the same exact thing! B*tch, b*tch, b*tch about what guys say on SH. You should all just grow the **** up. Rant over. :hi:
Seeing as I am the one saying crap about crap over there , you must be talking to me . If you look around you will see its only here , not all over like most tend to do . Plus I happen to be done saying anything bout over there , so you can relax now . Said what I needed to say and done , you should also notice I never have before !

That is awesome ! Only way to make it better is red power head like you said and get rid of that ferd plug ! LOL OK , its not doable , but would be just a tad better . LOL
Never seen anything like that , but I sure like it !!

Spent a LOT of time in Mexico,,a lot in the " seedier " sections too :)

some of the stuff they make out of nothing is amazing.

I got some hand carved birds made out of Manzanita wood.

they would sit and polish for hours on them,,,,and charge one dollar :)

you should have seen the hand carved from stone pipes I used to bring back !!

I stihl have a few trinkets I brot back,,and the blankets,ong,awesome and cheap from real wool..

oh,,the good ol days :)

Do you understand what has happened??....... Most of these guys went to SH to get away from this **** that comes like waves on the ocean on AS........they were happy and going along great there........almost 74,000 posts without a single dust up......now comes T1 a the rest of the "witch hunters" and took over that fight thread....just like terrorists......more like pirates actually and displaced the guys back over here..........and you don't think they have a right to ***** ........wtf are you smokin'????

Do you understand what has happened??....... Most of these guys went to SH to get away from this **** that comes like waves on the ocean on AS........they were happy and going along great there........almost 74,000 posts without a single dust up......now comes T1 a the rest of the "witch hunters" and took over that fight thread....just like terrorists......more like pirates actually and displaced the guys back over here..........and you don't think they have a right to ***** ........wtf are you smokin'????
Last I checked, this is a public forum, and anyone who signs up can post here, starting on page one, or page 6,200. Is that not the case?

TROOF

Latest posts

Back