Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF?? WE having a "Die Off" here or what?? Been moving earth all afternoon.....creating more flat spot at the shop with free gummint dirt.....after I got the tractor all welded up I been grinning......now I'm drinking Scottish Whisky I bought in Argentina......Oh My.....good stuffs....good dirt...good whisky...good tractor....good 'nuff!!!

Now for the idiots that keep driving into it, getting trapped, and drowning.... idiots.

What is with that??....We've just had the wettest start to spring in 60 years here, seems like some morons have been waiting half their lives to drive into a flooded road and die!......Perhaps it's a lemming thing??

In the spring during ice breakup a section of road that parallels a river here often floods. I have been there during such flooding and there were others there bragging and daring others to try and drive through flowing water with big chunks of ice bouncing along. The mentality of such leaves a lot to be desired!

Back