Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting better slowly.
cff8cd97faa9a3192cbe5cec5da13f24.jpg
0647c3042f6c838dd8c5ff50820023fb.jpg
f3d88cbdee0d1b350e85a0cbdbf7d709.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well there that was fun!!! Pleasant trip down state with the bride and FIL.......nice way 'spensive dinner at a fancy downtown restaurant....couple Glenlivits.....went to the theater.....they took my pocket knife away....I don't get out much I guess, since the fekkin' wirld has got so scat of everything.....anyway....went to a great show.....that guy is just unbelievable!!!...got ovah 'bout 11:00.....went and found the man with the big white wiskerz and got my weapon of death and destruction back then drove 3 hrs home in the rain and fagh.....awesome.....crawled into the covers 'bout 2:15.....woke up at 5 as usual....:( Gonna be a pretty slack day at Bay Road Woodworking today me thinks....t' hell with the boss!!! Might just start an early safety meeting....nevah can tell......that'll pizz him off....:drinking:

Well there that was fun!!! Pleasant trip down state with the bride and FIL.......nice way 'spensive dinner at a fancy downtown restaurant....couple Glenlivits.....went to the theater.....they took my pocket knife away....I don't get out much I guess, since the fekkin' wirld has got so scat of everything.....anyway....went to a great show.....that guy is just unbelievable!!!...got ovah 'bout 11:00.....went and found the man with the big white wiskerz and got my weapon of death and destruction back then drove 3 hrs home in the rain and fagh.....awesome.....crawled into the covers 'bout 2:15.....woke up at 5 as usual....:( Gonna be a pretty slack day at Bay Road Woodworking today me thinks....t' hell with the boss!!! Might just start an early safety meeting....nevah can tell......that'll pizz him off....:drinking:
Robin.....Brother!......You're All RT!!!!
Keep On Keepin' On up there where I should be livin'!!! Take Care!!
Sheet weather down here today. NE about 12 knts. Probably spend most of the day in Pops barn. Finally got it back!!! Feels GOOOD!!!

Robin.....Brother!......You're All RT!!!!
Keep On Keepin' On up there where I should be livin'!!! Take Care!!
Sheet weather down here today. NE about 12 knts. Probably spend most of the day in Pops barn. Finally got it back!!! Feels GOOOD!!!

Hey Bobby!!! Dismal couple days coming up weather wise here too!!

That Tommy is a ovah the top , real wizz an stuffs. If he ever comes up this way I would chuck the coin to go see him, real entertainment right there. Pretty sad when a guy can`t carry a pocket knife, they bout **** when they see my 5.75 "folder.

That Tommy is a ovah the top , real wizz an stuffs. If he ever comes up this way I would chuck the coin to go see him, real entertainment right there. Pretty sad when a guy can`t carry a pocket knife, they bout **** when they see my 5.75 "folder.

Yes he is...this is the first time I've seen him live.....the bride and FIL went down a year or so ago and had a great time and after seeing the you tube vids I wanted to go next time!! The FIL has jambed with him before on the FIL's yearly trip to Nashville for Chet Attkins Appreciation Society meeting......wide range of music.....the other night he did his version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"....almost make you weep......

Latest posts

Back