Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dancan

dancan

Spruce , The preferred wood of the Purgatory !
. AS Supporting Member.
Not here,

the Farmers have more rights than just about anyone.

Guess they are the 'great American heros' eh?

Never had any dis-respect for them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until I moved beside this BOZO.

The dude to the North is a great guy, we shoot the bull, he always waves and even shuts his sprayer off when he comes close to my line of little spruces.

The Douche that farms to the South has a hard on for me, don't know why?

Perhaps it's because he split my property off with his partner years back and had right of first refusal.

He didn't want to pay what the property was worth so he figure he would terrorize me?

He came up against the wrong dude fo' sure, and because he can't intimidate me he is beside himself.

Think he figured I was NOT going anywhere, and if'n he kept it up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It would cost him?

Perhaps he's seen the trail cameras I have mounted,,,,,,Naw if he saw them he would rip them down!

Monsanto don't care .
http://ecowatch.com/2014/01/13/supreme-court-denies-farmers-self-defense-from-monsanto-lawsuits/

I found this on the net .

monsanto-fda.png

tbone75
Rise and shine peoples ! I am ready to go back to bed ! This 4 - 5 hrs. sleep is getting old fast ! But not much I can do bout it .

May not be any grinding today , Arther is stihl hanging around being a PIMB , elbows and hands.
May have to get a Red saw out to work on. This winter could hang on till May ! Robin may want a heated handle to run for the GTG ! LOL Sure hope he can make it !! And everyone else too !!

Jimmy in NC

Jimmy in NC

Addicted to ArboristSite
Rise and shine peoples ! I am ready to go back to bed ! This 4 - 5 hrs. sleep is getting old fast ! But not much I can do bout it .

May not be any grinding today , Arther is stihl hanging around being a PIMB , elbows and hands.
May have to get a Red saw out to work on. This winter could hang on till May ! Robin may want a heated handle to run for the GTG ! LOL Sure hope he can make it !! And everyone else too !!
OK I'm up...

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

sachsmo

sachsmo

Addicted to ArboristSite
3-4 inches from a Clipper coming through more 30 MPH winds.

-18 F on Monday, Tuesdays high is suppose to be a blamy -3 F (dat's without windchill)

Snow's been blowing so much I don't know where it's all going,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I found it,,,,,,,,,,,,It's all piling up in me lane!

Latest posts