Taking Bets On Brush Ape's Next UserName

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will Brush Ape next show up as?

• Cork_Sucker#3

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Blow_Harder

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Worthless_Bastard

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Ass_Hat

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • FlyingJ_LotLizard

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Cool_Story_Bro

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Cross_Dressing_Wanna_Be

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Attention Ho

Votes: 11 14.1%

• Total voters
I believe this pic is from the last GtG at Brush Ape's...View attachment 384049

Clint, his type hides behind a keyboard because they have an inability to interact with others. Being anonymous they can try to make you believe they are something they are not. They will never attend any type of function because the on-line persona that they have created is so diametrically opposed to what they really are.

[QUOTIe"Guido Salvage, post: 5069629, member: 49315"]Clint, his type hides behind a keyboard because they have an inability to interact with others. Being anonymous they can try to make you believe they are something they are not. They will never attend any type of function because the on-line persona that they have created is so diametrically opposed to what they really are.[/QUOTE]

My online persona had to check with the dictionary for this post but I'm not tellin what word it was.

All of you need to see a shrink. You all love & miss him. Just admit it, you'll feel better!

Ok, our buddy "Butt Rape" has had his fun. This is getting to be genuinely disruptive though. It's getting so a guy can't start a new oil thread without a "Butt Rape" flare up.

SS, IMHO, banning him repeatedly isnt helping. Each time you do, he just joins under a new name. Then we all have to identify and "ignore" him again. I've found myself putting him on ignore after he's already been banned and has a new name. Can't seem to ignore him quick enough. In this case, I think it's better to know and recognize the enemy.

Dude... Totally ruined my pizza. If there's a female 08f150 out there, you just made her damp... I mean day.

Latest posts

Back