Taking I.S.A. test Friday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Reaction score
I'm taking the test on Friday, haven't had time to study, so busy with work, kids graduating from school, getting sick etc!
Hope the years Ive been doing this come into play, hate to fail a test! The test computer will probably catch on fire!
Wish me luck, please!

J.P.S.
Haven't started yet, gonna start in the fall, going after Forestry, Did a small job for a old lady that claimed to be the head of the White House grounds for Nixon, she is a Botanist, she talked me out of it! Told me that I would go further with the Forestry degree. I do believe she was what she says, I seen pics! I got the job after she asked all who bid some tech questions on the trees in her yard, I must of answered them correctly!

Voc Rehab counselor is no good, never returns calls, going thru his aid, she is giving my the "how to", then I just turn in the request to him and he signs!

try not to stress about it stay focused dont rush, and oh yeah good luck hope you pass!!

I passed, 84% took about 50 minutes.:rockn:
So when do I get the stuff from the I.S.A., Looked on the site, no info there on what to do after the test, I took the computer exam.

Hope it goes well.

Sometimes we see the years come "into play" when the equipment and inventory lists as a signature begin to shrink.

:D

TANKS YALL, so as I read these, am I understanding this right, having a equipment list thing on my signature is bad?
Just was following.
sorry

To all who take tests: They are far from what they are cracked up to be. If you know your stuff (common sense) you are all set. I felt that had missed something when I was done in 25 mins with the MCA exam.

TANKS YALL, so as I read these, am I understanding this right, having a equipment list thing on my signature is bad?
Just was following.
sorry

Only bad that you list owning two 018's pal.:)

It's really just that when you get stupid old like me (and Vaden) that listing what you got doesn't matter anymore.

If I got enough fibre at breakfast, way more important than all my chainsaws combined.

Way to shoot on your ISA test, you're on your way. If you're still in this game when you've got bifocal safety glasses to see the crown above you and the trunk before you at the same time, you'll know you chose right, and you'll know what I mean.

I think.

RedlineIt

JEFF, see your point, 2 026, NOT 2 018, 018 great saw for ground guys cutting brush, not gonna give them my good ones to mess up, if they break that one, out very little, 065, not so much.

There I fixed it! Realizing that I look like a dork, I figured that I would put one appropriate to the current discussion!

Jeff, you ever work with Brinkman Group? My buddy is the Branch manager for SD, Mike Gilette

Last edited:
If I got enough fibre at breakfast, way more important than all my chainsaws combined.

Way to shoot on your ISA test, you're on your way. If you're still in this game when you've got bifocal safety glasses to see the crown above you and the trunk before you at the same time, you'll know you chose right, and you'll know what I mean.

Wise Words! :bowdown:

JEFF, see your point, 2 026, NOT 2 018, 018 great saw for ground guys cutting brush, not gonna give them my good ones to mess up, if they break that one, out very little, 065, not so much.

There I fixed it! Realizing that I look like a dork, I figured that I would put one appropriate to the current discussion!

Jeff, you ever work with Brinkman Group? My buddy is the Branch manager for SD, Mike Gilette

I might met him once, they seem to stay busy here.
Jeff

Jeff, yes they do!. I will at some point make it back out there, have always thought that SD is the Pinnacle of the Landscape/Tree industry for high end work. Love that place, you all just need to lower the rent!

Back