tatoos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend had a tattoo party once, my friends wanted me to get a tattoo of a squirrel running down my leg with two nuts in its mouth. I think for the best the tattoo guy did not have a picture of a squirrel.

were you airborne Jumper, what commando? I have a couple friends that were 2 commando in the late 80's early 90's.

Svc Cdo 85-87, Skyhawks '89 and Aerial Delivery Training Company @ CABC 89-92. Also was with the CISM Para Team in '96 and '99.

Got the US wings on my last visit to Vegas in Feb.

Last edited:
For many it is a business decision. Many clients are still turned off, or distru####l of people with multiple tattoos, especially if they have full sleeves and stuff crawling up their neck.

To many it implies affiliation with some form of criminal underclass, weather biker, gang or wannabe hoodlum.

As for piercings, I would not let a climber in a tree with facial rings and such.

blah! blah! blah! Loosen the tie! and pull out your wedgie..

heres my tat, i posted it a while back some may have seen it.

ive got 2 others and when i get a tattoo i want it to mean something, not just have some crap like skulls and reapers etc. on my body. like the tat that i posted, im a logger no matter what job i do or if i ever cut another tree im still a logger at heart and that shows it. ive got hank williams portriat on my left chest cause hes the true meaning of country music. and my name on my right arm. that one is so when i get old i dont forget my name. lol:D

heres my other 2.

hey not for nothing but heres two suggestions for you.

51B466W5NFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

High%20School%20-%20Weight%20Lifting.jpg

Just kidding man nice tats

Got myself with a 200 in the chest and up my throat and neck. I talked to my tattoo artist about getting something to commemorate the incident. Gave him a pic of a 200 and told him to make it meaner. I even lucked out and managed to trade work for work. He had a 20 ft dead stob in his back yard. Took me 20 minutes, took him an hour and 45, even trade.

ouch man just curious how did it happen

This is the tattoo I have on my right arm. Its a rappelling eight with a rope through it. The cut is from a widow maker that came out of a tree next to one I had just felled. Without my helmet I'd have been toast.

i just got new one on my right foot of my daughters name ' Vacilya Dawn' with 2 lil lady bugs(a mom and a dad lady bug) cause her nickname is "bug" and it hurt . . . ha. i STILL love my giant back tat & my silk fox is pretty bad ass too :)

Latest posts

Back