tatoos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got tattoos from my time in the Army, got them from after the army and maybe i will get some more. Got scars all over the body, hobby scars, (mountainbiking), occupatian scars (Army time) and the latest occupatian scars (police time, freaked out Moroccan with a 9 mm).

But nothing from a chainsaw, sounds like a great idea!:clap:

attachment.php

Here is my silky tattoo on my left shoulder blade, it looks VERY shiny, and bloody cause this picture was taken right after it was done. My artist did all the color with a 14 flat needle(That means 14 needles, flat likea paintbrush . . .)

Last edited:
I've got a cross too. celtic style on my tricep, it's huge..........almost as big as the one on your back:givebeer:

i shouldve gotten it bigger.

looking like that black oak i was planning on is in the works man. i say by the new year it'll be on me. cant wait to sit for that one.

nice chainsawchic. any plans on a new one?

Why do you say that. I know exactly what my tattoo guy uses on me. When he did the

:laugh: I think maybe you were clinching your teeth while typing that. :laugh:
lol. Why you say that?the 14 flat was no worse than having a tattoo 14 inches long done with a single needle. It took five hours to do. The fox took an hour for the outline, which i had done with a single needle.then i went back and had the color done on him p.s. This post is a little screwed up. I am using the internet on my cellphone and can't figure out how to fix it. . . . Sorry

Last edited:
Got myself with a 200 in the chest and up my throat and neck. I talked to my tattoo artist about getting something to commemorate the incident. Gave him a pic of a 200 and told him to make it meaner. I even lucked out and managed to trade work for work. He had a 20 ft dead stob in his back yard. Took me 20 minutes, took him an hour and 45, even trade.

thats a cool tat. I like it! how bad did it hurt in that location?

Its differnt for women, they have plenty of fat in that area, men are mostly bone with miniml fat and muscle there.

Also keep in mind that everyone deals with pain differently. I have both of my inner arms done, one right up to the arm pit, and one 1/2"-1" into the armpit. Sat right through each one, and never moved, one was 3 hours one was 5.5. I also have a small section of the back part of my kneedone, and my hip done. Let me tell you..........that 12.5 hour OUTLINE! Sucked!!! But I wasnt going to stop. The cooring was a little less painful as he could move around to different areas when it got uncomfortable and come back.

I have seen grown men stop the artist in his tracks when they get even CLOSE to or NEAR the underarm. Everyones different.

Last edited:
i have been DYING to get a band done on my left arm, but keep putting it off acuse i am afraid it will hurt! I know my tr@mp st@mp sure hurt alot! and thats 2 seperate tattoos, the guns were done by one artist (who sucked!) and the rest of the work was done by my current artist, who is an AMAZING artist! but, yea, that one on the back, i balled my eyes out, and i agree that the outline is MUCH more painful than the coloring part!

thats a cool tat. I like it! how bad did it hurt in that location?

Tatoos are supposed to hurt where ever you get them. Parts of that one were a little painful some of it actually tickled and I had to be still through the chuckling. I've got a large lion on my back which didn't hurt till it started getting raw from all the wiping. The dragons I have on my stomach was my first tattoo and wouldn't recommend anyone get ink on their abs. That was 4 1/2 hours of straight teeth gritting pain.

On my first one, I got a 1/5 of 103 prof fighting cock burbon, drank it with a close friend, then pulled the lable off and got the "kicking chicken" tatooed on my right calf.
Therefore my cock is below my knee:jawdrop:

On my first one, I got a 1/5 of 103 prof fighting cock burbon, drank it with a close friend, then pulled the lable off and got the "kicking chicken" tatooed on my right calf.
Therefore my cock is below my knee:jawdrop:

if you had any balls to go along with that cock below your knee you'd put a noose around that chickens neck.

then you can ask this one simple question to anyone you want. "would you like to see a cock hung below my knee"?

just a suggestion. do with with it what you will. lol

oldirty

Last edited:
more pics of my tats

View attachment 60871

attachment.php

this is a deer skull with the antlers off the last deer i shot, it has 3 roses, one for dad, one for stepdad, and one for lil bro. The three most important men who will always be part of my life

Back