tell me this guy aint quick..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4American

Got Sawdust?
Reaction score
this guys pretty good aint he...anyone know what kinda bar that is hes runnin there?
[video=youtube;2x7MXn5zuEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x7MXn5zuEw[/video]

He's average i would say, i'd be willing to bet that most of the guys and girls in here are just as good or better. A good saw and a sharp chain and the know how does that everytime.

He's average i would say, i'd be willing to bet that most of the guys and girls in here are just as good or better. A good saw and a sharp chain and the know how does that everytime.

yep...id love to be out there in alaska fellin trees thats gotta be great logging

i love how when he makes his backcut his head pops out the other side checking on where his cut is going haha also how the dog is looking at the top of the tree.

While he is an excellent cutter I presume. That is kind of the norm in the professional timber falling world. West coast at least. East coast wood needs more face for fiber bending. I can cut like that here on the wrong coast, but with a narrow face like that I have to chase them right off the stumpbto avoid fiber pull which I don't mind at all. Ugly hound was there to set a wedge if need be I see lmao. Awesome saw ans awesome cutting...
Does he make it look easier than it is? #### yea!! I love it

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Technique, Good Sharp Chain. That 660 Sounds pretty hot, wonder what all was done to it?

Uh yeah, well I don't want to get banned so there is nothing I can say except I'm sure glad we have experts here in the F&L now. Yeah we're all that good.

Uh yeah, well I don't want to get banned so there is nothing I can say except I'm sure glad we have experts here in the F&L now. Yeah we're all that good.

I'm not saying he isn't good, i'm saying most of the pro loggers here are just as good or maybe i'm wrong??,i was giving you guys credit i guess i should've specified the loggers not comparing you to everyone else.

What's all the hoopla about??

I can drop a tree 1/4 that size in twice the time and, have it go where ever it wants!:msp_smile:

BTW, it's a pleasure to watch efficiency.

Back