tell me this guy aint quick..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to meet Greenwedge and his faithful Uglydog at the Monatannnny GTG. Maybe in the future.

his names greenwedge? he dont even gotta wedge thats green in his back pockets! uglyhound!:poke::kilt::blob5: yea just figured out how to use the smileys haha

his names greenwedge? he dont even gotta wedge thats green in his back pockets! uglyhound!:poke::kilt::blob5: yea just figured out how to use the smileys haha

His name is Pat, his screenname here on AS is Greenwedge.

Ever feel like you just can't say the right thing? And it just gets worse and worse? :laugh:

Hey, boys and girls...KenJax is okay. For an arborist anyway.:laugh:

Lol, I thought you said joggers..... lol... just keedn.

He's average i would say, i'd be willing to bet that most of the guys and girls in here are just as good or better. A good saw and a sharp chain and the know how does that everytime.

I've had the privilege to work around some of the best timber fallers around...I would count him among them...besides that, he's my Brother :)

Think we can get a special event somewhere in say Wyoming and invite all the east coast guys, the pro arborists, the alaska cutters and the west coast crew, add a few cases of beer and see who walks away in the morning?:poke: Maybe the foresters could referee?

this guys pretty good aint he...anyone know what kinda bar that is hes runnin there?
[video=youtube;2x7MXn5zuEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x7MXn5zuEw[/video]

Well, I love running saws and compared to most people in KS, I consider myself very talented. That man (and others of similar skill) are on an entirely different plateau of skill and competence. I would love to be able to get some "OJT" from them.

As long as I get my own bathroom. Heated please. Wyoming is a cold and windy place. Perhaps I could cut down a lodgepole, for old time's sake. Give me a bow bar for that.

Pat makes it look easy. Guys who do their job well don't look fast. It is because they are efficient and smooth--not jerky, not yanking the saw around. I don't know him, but I bet he is very good. It's his job after all, and in these times, if he wasn't good, he wouldn't be working.

All righty?

As long as I get my own bathroom. Heated please. Wyoming is a cold and windy place. Perhaps I could cut down a lodgepole, for old time's sake. Give me a bow bar...

Aw Wyoming ain't that bad... Will a blue tarp a five gallon bucket and a candle be good enough?

Lodge pole pine is the first tree I ever Fell, I was six or seven, Esterbrook canyon, or big bear creek one of the two, I can still hear the wind in the valley bellow...

impressive skills not one bit of effort wasted all moves were energy savin tricks, wish he'd bang on pair of glasses n muffs but reckon i nay be a judge of that when dealing with sawin guns.

When its down it not all done, like to see how he trims it up thats when yer can starta sweat but reckon he'd make that look easy smooth well planned.

Latest posts

Back