tellus ehp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rick,
I read the entire thing. Other than the one post you've copied and pasted to other sites, everything seemed like a nice conversation between Dennis, Tommy, and Ed on various facets of saw building and racing chainsaws. They debated various issues, much of which I don't understand yet, and were very civil in the entire conversation. However, the one post that references my cousin Paul and Kirt Hall seems out of place. It doesn't fit into the thread with the rest of the posts. I'm not saying it was doctored or edited, but it stands out as something that was inconsistent with the other posts in the thread. I'm glad I had an opportunity to read the entire thread. Thanks for taking the time to bring it to our attention.

All the best,
Jamie

Arden Cogar Jr. said:
Hey Rick,
I read the entire thing. Other than the one post you've copied and pasted to other sites, everything seemed like a nice conversation between Dennis, Tommy, and Ed on various facets of saw building and racing chainsaws. They debated various issues, much of which I don't understand yet, and were very civil in the entire conversation. However, the one post that references my cousin Paul and Kirt Hall seems out of place. It doesn't fit into the thread with the rest of the posts. I'm not saying it was doctored or edited, but it stands out as something that was inconsistent with the other posts in the thread. I'm glad I had an opportunity to read the entire thread. Thanks for taking the time to bring it to our attention.

All the best,
Jamie

Jamie, You say the one post stands out and it doesn't fit in.There is only one way it could have been messed with,and that is by EHP. But who knows you could have his password.You seem to be directing it toward me and i sure don't have it.

Rick

HELSEL said:
Jamie, You say the one post stands out and it doesn't fit in.There is only one way it could have been messed with,and that is by EHP. But who knows you could have his password.You seem to be directing it toward me and i sure don't have it.

Rick

Rick,
I apologize, but it's not my intention to direct anything at you. I understand that you and others have some dislike and distrust of EHP for whatever reason. EHP has been golden to me and for that I am thankful. I would say the same thing about other people associated with this sport. For the most part, we're all a working class people who work hard for what we do and we play hard as well. Why else would we be involved in this crazy sport? There is no money in it. The hobby, at best, supports itself. And that's about it. Even enginge builders, such as EHP, and your brother, have a low return on their efforts. It's a fact of life we all have to deal with and accept. If we choose to continue, we do so at our own peril.

Please don't misunderstand what I'm intending with my response. I'm very glad I had an opportunity to read the entire thread from the various posts that have been referenced on other boards. It gives me a better understanding of the need to reiterate these posts. It also gives me a better understanding of the need to continue on this path. That's all you and the people who don't like EHP. If you feel the need to continue down this path, I will not dissaude you. That would be a waste of my and your time (by that, I mean you persuading me and me dissuading you). It's better to agree to disagree. I choose to find the good in everyone and focus my life on the positive. That's my choice. By that, I don't mean that you choose to focus on the negative. To be blunt, I don't know what your focus is. I don't want to understand what your focus is. Life's too short to worry about other people's thought processes. Life's better spent on focusing on family, loved ones, and passions. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, lumberjack sports is my passion.

However, there are other issues that you and I need to discuss, unrelated to any of this. When would be a good time to call.

All the best,
Jamie

Guess when your out of fresh bones to chew you need to go about digging up old ones.

That one was over 2 years old...

Arden Cogar Jr. said:
Rick,
I apologize, but it's not my intention to direct anything at you. I understand that you and others have some dislike and distrust of EHP for whatever reason. EHP has been golden to me and for that I am thankful. I would say the same thing about other people associated with this sport. For the most part, we're all a working class people who work hard for what we do and we play hard as well. Why else would we be involved in this crazy sport? There is no money in it. The hobby, at best, supports itself. And that's about it. Even enginge builders, such as EHP, and your brother, have a low return on their efforts. It's a fact of life we all have to deal with and accept. If we choose to continue, we do so at our own peril.

Please don't misunderstand what I'm intending with my response. I'm very glad I had an opportunity to read the entire thread from the various posts that have been referenced on other boards. It gives me a better understanding of the need to reiterate these posts. It also gives me a better understanding of the need to continue on this path. That's all you and the people who don't like EHP. If you feel the need to continue down this path, I will not dissaude you. That would be a waste of my and your time (by that, I mean you persuading me and me dissuading you). It's better to agree to disagree. I choose to find the good in everyone and focus my life on the positive. That's my choice. By that, I don't mean that you choose to focus on the negative. To be blunt, I don't know what your focus is. I don't want to understand what your focus is. Life's too short to worry about other people's thought processes. Life's better spent on focusing on family, loved ones, and passions. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, lumberjack sports is my passion.

However, there are other issues that you and I need to discuss, unrelated to any of this. When would be a good time to call.

All the best,
Jamie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie, you can call me any time after 4:00. I have a few things to discuss also.I think alot of guys are only getting half the story. Thanks

I will PM my phone#

Rick

rupedoggy said:
Rick "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." - Wayne Dyer

In that case.....rupedoggy, you're the best chainsaw racer I know!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Back