Texas Gtg!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part of the state will the gtg be in? I just might be able to do it if the location is close enough. I could bring the 441 and the 064 Andy built.

it's at aggie wood butcher's...

it's at aggie wood butcher's. He lives in hockley which is just west of Houston( i guess kinda northwestbut anyway) you can google it or mapquest....it's worth the trip!!!:clap: :clap: :cheers:

guick question....

will there be timed cuts this year like a heads up version that the professionals do....even if we don't have enough same class size saws or rule books, i would think it would still be a rush....just an idea........

...heck. it would even be a good excuse to start learning some tricks with sharpening chains to be a little bit more agressive.....

I can't believe i just said that:dizzy: ... this site is not good for me....:biggrinbounce2:

What part of the state will the gtg be in? I just might be able to do it if the location is close enough. I could bring the 441 and the 064 Andy built.

it is about 45 minutes to Houston from Hockley so do a Map quest but Im bettin it's 10 Hrs one way for ya,,, Wed love to have ya though!!!!!

Bring it on!!!!!

Last edited:
last i checked he had it ported and muffler modded rat..remember that loud noise coming out of the 2 exhuast pipes of his?lol..j/k..i think he said stage 2 something or another...can't remmeber

Im sooo sorry to hear that...that thing was amazing...:cry:

you think you will leave it stock or do you really need that much power in the mill?(not a miller but i find it really interesting...owe that one to you) it's not cured wood or anything when you cut it is it?

any ideas why the ring went?

Im sooo sorry to hear that...that thing was amazing...:cry:

you think you will leave it stock or do you really need that much power in the mill?(not a miller but i find it really interesting...owe that one to you) it's not cured wood or anything when you cut it is it?

any ideas why the ring went?

I plan to leave this one stock for now. It mills OK without the mod but I can really tell the difference. It had a lot more grunt. No idea about the ring.

I should have a modded 066BB back by the GTG.:rock:

I've been layin' low on this one as I'm not 100% sure that I can get a kitchen pass for the GTG at this point. But since Aggiewoodbutchr sent me a PM I suppose it's time for me to come out of the closet and say I hope I can make it. The bride is usually good about letting me out of the house for my outdoor adventures. I'll let y'all know as we get closer to the May date if I'm in.

Latest posts

Back