Thall's 262xp Rebuilded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could be the thread of the year. What do you guys think? It's got my vote.

It no dolt is - my vote is here as well!!!! :rockn: :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

Thanks Guys,
There are many other good helpfull post, To read.

This post is what A.S. is all about.
I mean think about it.
Here we have a man that I have not even seen, That would be Thall.
Thall sends me a saw for free. Granted the saw don't run but no matter, it sure was clean.:greenchainsaw:

So I in turn want to give back. Thus the reason for this thread.
I wanted to show people what is involved in modding a saw. ( The basics)

Now credit doesn't stop with Thall.

Lakeside also had a part in it. Just do a search for Degree wheel.

MR. is guilty Too.

TimberWolf, Yep Guilty.

Fourpaws, turned into an accomplice.

I also blame Gypo Logger and Dennis for getting me started in modding these saws. But that a whole different can of worms.

So The way I look at it, This site has alot to offer.
The B.Sing is just away to pass time with friends.

B.T.W.
Cut 4 fun I think it was great for you to send out C.D's of Stihls IPL's.

Thanks Guys,
There are many other good helpfull post, To read.

This post is what A.S. is all about.
I mean think about it.
Here we have a man that I have not even seen, That would be Thall.
Thall sends me a saw for free. Granted the saw don't run but no matter, it sure was clean.:greenchainsaw:

So I in turn want to give back. Thus the reason for this thread.
I wanted to show people what is involved in modding a saw. ( The basics)

Now credit doesn't stop with Thall.

Lakeside also had a part in it. Just do a search for Degree wheel.

MR. is guilty Too.

TimberWolf, Yep Guilty.

Fourpaws, turned into an accomplice.

I also blame Gypo Logger and Dennis for getting me started in modding these saws. But that a whole different can of worms.

So The way I look at it, This site has alot to offer.
The B.Sing is just away to pass time with friends.

B.T.W.
Cut 4 fun I think it was great for you to send out C.D's of Stihls IPL's.

Well I give ya the credit, I mean what the hell you took the saw, who else would take it,LOLOLOLOL All kidding aside glad you turned it into a good saw.

Yes the site does have alot to offer at times and yes at times there's alot of B'sing but overall its a neat place. I never BS myself but I tolerate those that do,hehe

Well I give ya the credit, I mean what the hell you took the saw, who else would take it,LOLOLOLOL All kidding aside glad you turned it into a good saw.

Yes the site does have alot to offer at times and yes at times there's alot of B'sing but overall its a neat place. I never BS myself but I tolerate those that do,hehe

Never B.S huh ?
I'm just glad you didn't stick to your Husky Dumpster policy.LOL

Thats because your power to weight ratio is. Shall we say, Off. BRAhahahaha

Stop slinging those 441's around and you won't be over shooting.
gotcha.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ITS WAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, I said I don't BS, durn it, well ok, I lied,LOL Never took a Stihl near the dumpster, never had too,hahahaha.

Hey all kidding aside since you like rebuilding those Huskies I got a 340 ya can have if ya want it. Its in great shape but needs a cylinder/piston, if ya want it I'll box it up for ya..

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ITS WAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, I said I don't BS, durn it, well ok, I lied,LOL Never took a Stihl near the dumpster, never had too,hahahaha.

Hey all kidding aside since you like rebuilding those Huskies I got a 340 ya can have if ya want it. Its in great shape but needs a cylinder/piston, if ya want it I'll box it up for ya..

Deal This time I pay for the shipping.
don't say no cause all I have to do is punch in your stihl zip code and I'll have your address.

Hey I Know I'll ship ya a 440 so you can swap some parts off of a 044 you got hanging around....Hehehehe he will never know.

Deal This time I pay for the shipping.
don't say no cause all I have to do is punch in your stihl zip code and I'll have your address.

Hey I Know I'll ship ya a 440 so you can swap some parts off of a 044 you got hanging around....Hehehehe he will never know.

Fair enuff, for me to walk over to shipping will be 35.00, plus agervation fee of 5.00 plus 11.00 UPS fee,LOL

I'll box that thing up, its been sitting around the shop too long, ITS YOURS!

Fair enuff, for me to walk over to shipping will be 35.00, plus agervation fee of 5.00 plus 11.00 UPS fee,LOL

I'll box that thing up, its been sitting around the shop too long, ITS YOURS!

What :jawdrop:. I had to check if I was on Ebay.

OK ya got me back. Right?

As Fred Standford would say , you big dummy! You can't slam the man that gave the man the saw in the first place, YOU BIG DUMMY,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Fred Stanford? Can I assume he was a much better educated junk dealer?

Manual is right, and you are wrong - why stress it.....:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :sword:

...sorry - you are a good guy as well....:cheers:

Manual is right, and you are wrong - why stress it.....:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :sword:

...sorry - you are a good guy as well....:cheers:

There was a time many many many years ago when Manual thought he was right only to have me come along and prove him wrong,hehehe

Back