Thank you All

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR372xp

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Im new to AS so I don’t know if this post thread is something that is commons or not but A quick back story and the reason for this thread, about a month ago I was up in my fathers shop looking for something. I can’t remember what right now but I’m the process I came across a box with a bunch of 2165 parts in it so I took them home and planned on rebuilding it. Never mentioned it to my oldman I just took it home figured I’d surprise him with it. 2 weeks ago my father lost his garage and all the contents of it to a fire including his other 2165 he ran regularly. (Now I’m not posting this to get sympathy or any of that I’m just telling the story.)

flash forward to yesterday I finally got the saw together and running and surprised the old man with it. I’ve never seen someone so happy to crank over a chainsaw In my life he was like a little kid on Christmas.

long story short I just wanted to thank everyone who has answered questions and shared there advice on this forum you all helped me put a smile on my dads face after I wouldn’t have got the saw running without you so thank you very much and I appreciate it.D51A6D9F-EFDA-4D21-BF2C-1DAA68EE1146.jpegD51A6D9F-EFDA-4D21-BF2C-1DAA68EE1146.jpeg

Latest posts

Back