THANK YOU and Happy Holidays

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOLMARatOs

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'd like to take a few seconds to thank everyone here at AS along with the Mods and of course, the owners. I appreciate and really enjoy all the knowledge and sharing that goes on each and every day.

To my customers: Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to serving you in 2008!

To the mods, owners, buddies, arguing partners and pretty much all the kick aZZ folks here on AS: Thanks for the memories, the fun posts, the wisdom, jokes, etc. I'd like to thank everyone that was thinking of me when my Dad passed away. It's been a little over 3 months and it still hurts. The holidays have been good and I'm more than pleased to announce that I will be an uncle again in early spring. I hope and wish you all a happy and joyous (not to mention safe) new year's along with lots and lots of new interesting posts. Please remember to be extra careful during the holidays and to always remember not to pee into the wind.

I've really enjoyed this year with AS and look forward to many more.

A little late but, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Back