Thank you Mastermind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veljko

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was loking on this forum very long. I had hook up when i saw first woods ported saw. It was Mastermid stihl which went to Australia. It was ms460. I have the same saw and folowed by his tread made a same scremer. I live in Europe in Croatia. Nobady can belive that saw can be that strong. So I want tl thank Mastermind to share his akomplisment with all l. I also have ms 361 mm with ms440 carburator and untached 241 which is almost the most used saw and is a littl beast whit good sharp chsain.

Randy is the Man. The fact that he shares his work, instead of hiding it like others.... is why he is so successful and busy. You would think that "revealing your secrets'' would cost you business.... but it's the reason why I went with him in the beginning, and it has worked out very well for both of us. He's ported 23 saws for me..... and we aren't stopping. Ive got an appt in Aug for my nos 3120xp and in Nov for 3 others.

sb

My 361 runs 16 inch bar .325 9 teeth sprocket at 14900. It is one of the best saws i have ever work. I fiks saws for many years since i was 14 years old. My neighbour was working as mechanic and i fell in lowe to engines. My 460 runs a 25 inch .404 with no problem. I prefer .404 on biggest saws because my first saw was 070 with 32inch bar.

I was loking on this forum very long. I had hook up when i saw first woods ported saw. It was Mastermid stihl which went to Australia. It was ms460. I have the same saw and folowed by his tread made a same scremer. I live in Europe in Croatia. Nobady can belive that saw can be that strong. So I want tl thank Mastermind to share his akomplisment with all l. I also have ms 361 mm with ms440 carburator and untached 241 which is almost the most used saw and is a littl beast whit good sharp chsain.

You is so truly. When I was folowed by his tread ans mad me some sam scremer, I no look back only forwad for more of Mastermind saw. Screm like Rob Halferd from Judas Beest and kutt wood lick none other than Mastermine be there standing right besides me sinced I was even 14 year old, too.

You is so truly. When I was folowed by his tread ans mad me some sam scremer, I no look back only forwad for more of Mastermind saw. Screm like Rob Halferd from Judas Beest and kutt wood lick none other than Mastermine be there standing right besides me sinced I was even 14 year old, too.
Not nice. I am betting English is not his first or even second language.

Randy is the Man. The fact that he shares his work, instead of hiding it like others.... is why he is so successful and busy. You would think that "revealing your secrets'' would cost you business.... but it's the reason why I went with him in the beginning, and it has worked out very well for both of us. He's ported 23 saws for me..... and we aren't stopping. Ive got an appt in Aug for my nos 3120xp and in Nov for 3 others.

sb

I am a big fan of "open sourcing" and sharing knowledge.

My 361 runs 16 inch bar .325 9 teeth sprocket at 14900. It is one of the best saws i have ever work. I fiks saws for many years since i was 14 years old. My neighbour was working as mechanic and i fell in lowe to engines. My 460 runs a 25 inch .404 with no problem. I prefer .404 on biggest saws because my first saw was 070 with 32inch bar.

Howdy, Man!

We like pictures here, if you have any of your saws and out working with trees in your area, etc.

Kako si. And welcome to Arboristsite.
I spent many years working with a Croat is Tasmania (Australia), and look forward to the day I can visit Zagreb, and travel along the Adriatic.
Your English is fine, don't take the jokes to heart. Best bet is post some pictures of your saw, and where you work, we all love pictures!

Ja Ja:rock:

Back