Thank you Mastermind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlikely to ever happen. I'm sorta wishy washy about certain stuff.

Thanks for being concerned though.

I send saws all over the world........I get emails from people regularly that struggle to communicate in English.

When I was trying to learn Spanish, I was embarrassed to speak to people in Spanish that spoke both English and Spanish fluently. My grasp of that language is very elementary. I know what it takes to try to learn a second language. I applaud anyone that tries.

However, if you do open your trap in America, speak English.
Here in America, people have the FREEDOM to speak in whatever language they choose.

Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws. There are exceptions to these general protections. Within these limited areas, other limitations on free speech balance rights to free speech and other rights, such as rights for authors over their works (copyright), protection from imminent or potential violence against particular persons (restrictions on fighting words), or the use of untruths to harm others (Slander). Despite the exceptions, the legal protections of the First Amendment are some of the broadest of any industrialized nation, and remain a critical component of American jurisprudence.

I don't see anything in there that says you must speak English in America.

Hey Waylan. How's that MS260 workin' out for ya? Good luck getting through to that guy...
View attachment 360698

I cranked it up, throttled it up a couple times, killed it, then put it on the shelf, lol. I don't think it will see much use by me - maybe by my son though. I really regret not keeping the first one I bought new in super clean condition and looks like I may be moving it and the other 026 I have down the road. Smooth transaction, thanks again..........and thank goodness your English is good - I don't know if we would have been able to conduct business otherwise (just joking - I am NOT that way). I commend anyone working to learn English as a second language. OP, your English was plenty good enough for me to understand exactly the points you were trying to make - good job and keep posting.

Waylan

Unlikely to ever happen. I'm sorta wishy washy about certain stuff.

Thanks for being concerned though.

That has all been demonstrated, and I'm not a bit concerned. I've been doing what was generally considered unlikely for a few decades. lol

So you hate anyone that doesn't speak perfect English? I bet you hate Jews, fags, cross dressers, etc too????

Was that a question or an answer.

Did Clinton say something?

Today i ended in hospital. I got injured on work. My left knee is in such mess that i will be happy to step on my feet till autumn.Steel board weight 1 ton ended on my left feet. When i get home from hospital i will post pictures of my saws. And by the way i speek german language also. I have travel half the world but i have never been in America. I hope i will visit USA some day.

If I really had to choose, I'd say the left is the best to get hit. Except I've already had a major injury to my right, so now I'd pick that one instead. But, if not for the right foot, I'd choose the left. Get better soon. My injury involved the front bumper of a car and the frame of a motorcycle. While there was give in the incident, it was likely not nearly as bad as yours sounds, I was only weeks off my foot, not months. Good luck.

Today i ended in hospital. I got injured on work. My left knee is in such mess that i will be happy to step on my feet till autumn.Steel board weight 1 ton ended on my left feet. When i get home from hospital i will post pictures of my saws. And by the way i speek german language also. I have travel half the world but i have never been in America. I hope i will visit USA some day.
I "liked" your post, but I'm sorry about your foot. Hope you get better soon...

Back