Thank you to all on the list...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity Honoria

Reaction score
i just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have (1) made suggestions to me on handling my current 'hack' plus irrigation next door situation; (2) posted pictures on so many topics that i have become more educated to my trees; and (3) been so patient with a simple challenged home owner...

out of these things, i have had a local arborist (yes, a real one, not a hack) come by & advise me; i finally went out and raked the mulch out from around the pecans (too high per arborist) so when i saw different ways the trees were responding to the high mulch, i know a bit more than 2 months ago about what is a concern and what to not worry about... to the tree people on the list, thanks for educating me...

Does this mean your leaving us in the lurch, with no more soap opera threads to entertain us :cry: It was fun reading your daily commentaries about the goings on with the next door neighbor saga.

Seriously though, Glad you learned from those here who took the time to post a reply and hopefully will be a better steward for tree care and pass this knowledge onto others.

Larry

Larry, never fear-- i am here for a while longer...

interesting site, here with you tree folks... even the off-topic forum... hard thing is to not chime in-- but i'd get banned faster than the speed of light... and i think the site is safer with me as a lurker...

as to the house next door, my daughters have been watching the college boy hunk & roommate all day as they move in (the dad bought the house for his son to live in while he attends the college across the street)... the irrigation company hasn't shown up yet, unless he was the one with the dirt mover smoothing out the front yard... just a bunch of mud right now...

and if soap opera is what you like, i can start a thread, reporting daily on my life, in the off topic area... entertainment is my life :)

Glad we could help, I hope :rolleyes: I can only wish more homeowners would ask questions BEFORE having work done by the local fly-by-night-hack and educate themselves to know what is the right thing to do before calling in a pro to fix the problems left behind by someone who does not know. Hopefully some others who were scared to post read your adventure and learned a lesson and will do the right thing the first time. Good luck. ;)

Latest posts

Back