thanks for all the log splitter info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastiffman

Reaction score
found this site by searching for log splitter reviews and i certainly wasn't disappointed here. after reading about 100 or more posts i finally pulled out the wallet and went for the iron and oak 26 ton splitter with the briggs 11.5 hp industrial motor. i talked with the helpful folks at iron and oak just to ask a few questions and proceeded to purchase my unit from toolfetch. my order was handled fast and accurate and i received my unit 10 days later. the shipping was free to my work address and it didn't take long at all to assemble my new toy. i used it for the first time yesterday and i have to say holy #@^% this baby is fast and powerful. i almost bought a speeco splitter but after renting it i found it to be very slow ( rental unit from homedepot). thanks everyone for all the great info and sharing it was exactly what i needed to make a intelligent and smart choice on log splitters

i gotta agree with ya.

when i was in the early stages of building mine, there wasn't many sites that offered much info....until i found this place. the guys here helped alot.

Back