Thanks for Info- Echo 4910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDMC

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for having the great information here. I was researching a new saw as I need something a bit bigger than the Echo 310 with a 14" bar I have used for years (have always used Stihl equipment (blowers, brush cutters, chainsaw), but my ex wife sold/or traded away my Stihl when getting divorced and I needed a saw ASAP for something and the Echo was available). Was looking and debating getting a Stihl 271 or 261 and after reading here and a few other places decided, based on my use, to go with the 4910 with an 18" bar and use the savings to buy a set of decent chaps and a cutting helmet (49 years and no saw injuries, but figured, why temp fate). Also had to buy new files for the .325 chain size.

The 4910 works great, had to cut and buck some stuff that was about 14" and it was fast and smooth. In what can only be called ironic, my current wife is an arborist, but she only does ornamental trees, so no power tools or big ladders.

Latest posts

Back