The 441's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arbonaut

Go Climb It
Reaction score
Like your new platform Stihls? Stop by and check out this new group. You are invited to join.

attachment.php

http://www.arboristsite.com/groups/441-s.htm

attachment.php

Last edited:
I don't have a whole lot of time on my 441c-m yet. About 1 tank is all. I'm going to be cutting fire wood soon for this winter and i'll be using it. I also have a 440, which is my favorite saw of all.

If i had to run stihls that would be it for the spring av. I can deal with more weight a whole lot easier than numb hands.

How do I join, I am going home this weekend to pick up my 441 CM-R, dealer wanted to know if I wanted the honors of putting the gas in it for the first time lol

How do I join, I am going home this weekend to pick up my 441 CM-R, dealer wanted to know if I wanted the honors of putting the gas in it for the first time lol

Go to, "Groups," or click the link on the OP. I'll go over there and invite ya, too. CR500 yeah buddy. Homelite Jim is in. I never saw much movin' in the other Stihl groups I'd joined, so let's rock and roll. We'll write the book.

I love my MS441R CM! I will join:clap:

Steve

Consider it done. Bikerboy is also in. Send pics, guys. I gotta get a better way than taking them with the video camera.

It is a saw worth gettin' fired up about.

I'm building a room addition and doin' trees on wkends. I'll check in every time I can.

And I'll try not to get banned.

Who cares about such fatass saws anyway??? :confused:

--have you ran one? I'm not a big stihl head at all, only ever owned one broken one and swapped it off, but I ran a 441cm one afternoon and dang vern that is a nice saw. No idea what fatazz means, it seemed sized right, wasn't heavy, plenty of power and smooth as anything. Starts amazing easy as well, and that self adjusting tuning tickled my nerd DNA.

Latest posts

Back