The 441's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anthony_Va.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
I don't own one but I will say that the 441cm is a heck of a good saw. Only reason I don't have one now is because I'm waiting out the 461 in case they have the m-tron on it. If not then I'll own a 441cm. They are so smooth and have wicked power when ported. Just a good feeling saw in the hands.

Arbonaut

Arbonaut

Go Climb It
I am converted bring on the 461 and 661Cs.:clap:

Invite in your inbox.

I sent a request sir. Love my masterminded 441

You're in and we sent an invitation to MasterMind.

My pics keep gettin' deleted. If you think pictures of a Stihl MS441 is offensive, wait till you see how 36RSC in .063 offends some Illinois HardBark.

Officer's Match

Officer's Match

Addicted to ArboristSite
Howdy feller's.

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

441RC-M28ESLIGHT.jpg

Stihlman441

Stihlman441

Addicted to ArboristSite
And somebody needs to post detailed instructions on how they did their muffler mod.

Btw, 441-R owner here, as well.

This depends on what you wont,leave screen in then just open up behind it as much as possible.
If you dont wont sreen take it out and grind away the screen holding points and open up port as much as possible.
Can allso make another port below if that what you wont.
Stock muff
attachment.php

No screen and extra port.
attachment.php

Arbonaut

Arbonaut

Go Climb It
Wife has given me the nod to get a 441CM. Can I join now or do you want me to wait until I actually get the saw?

Regards
Graham

Jump in there. Especially another Australian. What a good group of guys. All you guys do is cut wood and shoot kangaroos outta helicopters, isn't it? Where do I sign up?

My wife gave me the nod on my MS441 when she noticed the orange bar scabbard sticking out from under some blankets in the hall closet.

And somebody needs to post detailed instructions on how they did their muffler mod.

Btw, 441-R owner here, as well.

Sendin' you an invite. Oregon..West Coast Shoe? Ah yes.

Aaron441

Aaron441

ArboristSite Operative
I like mine. Every time a 460 or 660 comes into work to get fixed and I take the air filter cover off and 5 lbs of sawdust falls out I shake my head and laugh.

Latest posts