The 441's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Credit goes to Young for posting this on another thread.

H.O. Oil pump assembly- 1128 640 3250

Same part as a 460. They share this part number.

Credit goes to Young for posting this on another thread.

H.O. Oil pump assembly- 1128 640 3250

Same part as a 460. They share this part number.

this also applies to 361/362/461. they all share the same oil pump.

Finally got to run my stock 441cm today and I am very impressed. Afterwards I stopped at another members house and got to run some ported saws. I think I may be ruined for running stock saws now :dizzy:

Sorry byt I Can't answer.
Many times and if you ask I never got a serious answer.

don't they see in the sales catalog where each model will accept various size bars? The bigger the saw, the bigger the acceptable bar length. (Without the catalog in front of me ) For example; I believe Stihl allows the ms880 able to accept up to 59" bar.
It sounds more like a "dealer thing" than a Stihl warranty policy.

( just my 2¢ )

It's not my fault you didn't get a video while you had it. It will be a busy rest of the week and I have no logs at home so it will be a while before I can get one. :bang:

Well..........that hurt muh heart. I'm always busy.

Mastermind is our resident saw builder in the 441's. If you like these saws, join the group. And post some pic/vids.

I'm a member of the 441s.....have been for a while.

Pulling a 32" with round ground.

[video=youtube;Dso80pwnsvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dso80pwnsvY[/video]

All you 441 owners ought to give it up and get a 576AT and have MasterMind do his magic on it. Then you would have something to right about. HeHe!

Sorry Randy but I'm just as busy and being most of the wood I cut is at my cabin it will be a while before I can get a video. Maybe this weekend I can find something to cut.

Sorry Randy but I'm just as busy and being most of the wood I cut is at my cabin it will be a while before I can get a video. Maybe this weekend I can find something to cut.

I'll post a couple of pics.....get Jon to make a buzzing noise.....instant video. :rock:

I bought mine slightly used and didn't even run a full tank through it before I sent it to Randy. I might have used it a year before I sent it out if I bought it new, but that was before I ran ported saws. Now it will be real hard not to port them right out of the box. :msp_thumbsup:

I had mine done after a little fuel was ran through it.

I try to clean the saw best I can before I send it out though...

I had mine done after a little fuel was ran through it.

I try to clean the saw best I can before I send it out though...

A lot of guys ask me if it's better to mod them new or after break in. I think new is best as that way the rings are just sealing once. Either way works though.

A lot of guys ask me if it's better to mod them new or after break in. I think new is best as that way the rings are just sealing once. Either way works though.

Yeah I agree on that theory... the 1st time Brad did my 441 the thing only had 5-10 tanks of fuel ran through it. Not even close to broken in on the 441s lol these things take a good number of tanks to break in fully.

I usually do the same thing with sled and dirtbike motors. If the motor needs a top end it gives me an excuse to have it ported lol.

Last edited:
Back