the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new http://www.imlusa.com/html/iml_resistograph.html or used??

There's few old ones about but not many use them these days,,, one under desk i know 10 year old i'll ask if they want to sell it or give away for the space . still a good hammer knocking tells almost as much with a trained up ear

oh welcome to mob Justin :)
Cheers derwoodie.
A second hand one will do, a free one would be great, I prefer the back of an axe but its something I require for a job.

Ive been in the industry nearly 20 years and only used the one huski. It was a climbing saw and the cover of the spark plug was missing. I was climbing and in an awkward spot. The bastard of a thing kept giving me a shock from the spark plug.

You should have stuck an NGK plug in each ear. You'd look like a Christmas decoration.

Saw this wood pile and immediately thought of Andrew
204225_v3.jpg

the stihl 's are still trying to finish the race while the huskies are celebrating in the pub [emoji1]

oh ho ho, that's was a little below the belt Will,,,, soooooo correct tho.
Poor Stihl, they are still trying to work out what colour they want, that's why they have two colours.

no ofence to our resident Stihl boys and Benny who is a genuine Stihl dealer. ;).....

Latest posts

Back