the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dads day request is a Broken Shell Extractor 223 Remington,,, but where to buy any ideas or help from OZ online or shop can mail me

Ebay amazon is all USA stuff and more often wont send to OZ or it not kosher with mr customs

I ever not had need but see often enuff at club the trouble a stuck case can bring so would like to get one for the bits n bobs kit

Was it a case head separation? If so tell the guy not to be a tightarse and try to get 50 reloads per case :)

Got a parcel this morning from a Victorian ebay seller looks as if it still has it's chinese wrappings on it I didn't think Australian sellers would be so lazy and be part of undermining Stihl

Got a parcel this morning from a Victorian ebay seller looks as if it still has it's chinese wrappings on it I didn't think Australian sellers would be so lazy and be part of undermining Stihl

Might be dropping shipping his items. Another 070?!?

I've done that before but not on eBay. It saves on freight as it doesn't have to be double handled.

Was it a case head separation? If so tell the guy not to be a tightarse and try to get 50 reloads per case :)

yeah its amazin how much trouble i see with blokes that have years of know how on me,,, they seem to over cook or over work things and jam or snag stuff up the tube its got me worrying so a case tool be handy dandy item from the gift shop for peace of mind.

few weeks back popping in a round No1 felt NQR did not slip in all the way easy like should??
so i fingered it out and set aside to pull the pill and throw away case.
A club guy says i'll have it, i say its prolly stuffed mate best chuck it ,,,,uh ar he took it,,one wonders.

wot a day nuthin stuffed up ??? amazin that just means twice as much Wed

phone rings its 10 to 5 lady desperate to sort trouble. I answer and say well 30 seconds be at your door she was stoked all fixed saved her $300 as was told needed bulltish Arb report on stuff shes allow to cut down

:ices_rofl:Dune coons that absolute gold Matty :bowdown:

Wouldn't believe it I had one come in to work today and while we were looking at his car he asked where the dunny is I say overthere mate he says ile be awhile I need to pray I say go for it mate take as long as you like. Knowing full well I had a huge **** in there not five mins before. Lets say he was not in there real long

Hi all.
First time on here and couldn't find out how to start a new thread.
I am looking to purchase a resistograph. Anyone out there know where I can get one.
Cheers
JJay

Hi all.
First time on here and couldn't find out how to start a new thread.
I am looking to purchase a resistograph. Anyone out there know where I can get one.
Cheers
JJay

new http://www.imlusa.com/html/iml_resistograph.html or used??

There's few old ones about but not many use them these days,,, one under desk i know 10 year old i'll ask if they want to sell it or give away for the space . still a good hammer knocking tells almost as much with a trained up ear

oh welcome to mob Justin :)

hey all you know that song i heard but could not find,,,,, I just burnt 30 and found it but not on any vids & no where to down load less i use the kids accounts

6. COOLAMON MOON
(Neil Murray/Andrew McMillan)

I caught the bus at two-fifteen, settled back with a magazine
As we rolled on out the Stuart Highway
I’d done this ride so many times I never even raised my eyes
When a man in dusty clothes sat next to me
Five hundred miles ahead of me, I hoped I would be able to sleep
And not wake up ‘til she was standing there
And the moon hangs like a Coolamon in the sky

Daylight swiftly fell away headlights cut the night like a blade
And the man in dusty clothes hadn’t moved
I thought of her so snug and warm, when the dusty man began to snore