the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut a tree down a few days ago.....had a look at it this morning and decided to split it......no chance....

Cut, it looks like a yellow box after sitting for a few days (end grain), but when I ripped it down the middle it was almost as red as a redgum, but tight grained (doesn't splinter like redgum) and it's much denser (heavier). Photo's below....redgum on the right, stuff I'm struggling to split, left hand side. East Gippsland.

thats red box i can tell by the bark...........

it's what i'm burning now AAMOF damn good stuff but not as good as yellow box

thats red box i can tell by the bark...........

it's what i'm burning now AAMOF damn good stuff but not as good as yellow box

Ive mostly got yellow box, about 12 ton of it, and 1 ton of redgum, not easy to get this way.

Also got about a ton of black wattle and ironbark to mix in :)

Well if he" was" I would bet he would not publicise the fact, but as to being an expert saw builder, I am quiet sure he can swap a spark plug without needing to start up a pictorial thread on" his" ability at using a plug spanner.

Ooooh! I want more threads on spark plugs! Everyone would be eating them up here. They would become viral, like oil threads. You just cannot have enough oil threads on AS. Or expert build threads. I can see the expert spark plug forums now:

MasterReindeer meets the NGK BPMR7A (too funny!)
Four-Sixty examines a used Husky Rancher spark plug!
MCW helicoils a stripped 372 plug port!
Ausneil compares race saw plugs to regular saw plugs!
SawTroll's dissertation on spark plug wrenches, all 12,345 of them!

Ooooh! I want more threads on spark plugs! Everyone would be eating them up here. They would become viral, like oil threads. You just cannot have enough oil threads on AS. Or expert build threads. I can see the expert spark plug forums now:

MasterReindeer meets the NGK BPMR7A (too funny!)
Four-Sixty examines a used Husky Rancher spark plug!
MCW helicoils a stripped 372 plug port!
Ausneil compares race saw plugs to regular saw plugs!
SawTroll's dissertation on spark plug wrenches, all 12,345 of them!

Well if you must have this type of thread why stop there , how about
Bobs list,, A dedicated section on suitable spark plug replacements for Chinese 070 copies.
Or stationary replacement plugs,,, suitable for countless hours of shelf life on static display saws.

A lovely sunny morning here on the north coast.
Got to watch our 1st and reserve grade soccer grand finals yesterday, both teams went down by 1 goal at Port Macquarie stadium, heart breaking. My own son's YD1's side (U18's) went down 2 weeks back after a tough nil all game, then scoreless in extra time only to loose the penalty shootout, the boys are still getting over that one. Only consolation for that game is they won the minor premiership being undefeated all season.

Or Neil's Onley's 40 page discussion on what way is a spark plug screwed in .... left or right on a 3143 huskie

And mind you IT will be printed out for the Association to read

Back