the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c7d7514178a88f7661e512f897c07468.jpg
lazy Sunday. Ive been doing wok shop work recently and lost 6 kg in as many weeks. Fuel up time before wood cutting today :)

c7d7514178a88f7661e512f897c07468.jpg
lazy Sunday. Ive been doing wok shop work recently and lost 6 kg in as many weeks. Fuel up time before wood cutting today :)
If i ate that for brecky i wouldn't be game to leave the house,its no wonder you been losing weight:D and your keeping it all the right colour too

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Gday Im sorry if this isn't in the right place But Im in need of a pull start cover for a ECHCO 550 EVL saw, Can anyone help me out please , Its an olsaw of an olmate of mine he don't got much so I thought id like to help him yeah 0408 348 232 if you can help thanks ;O))

Gday Im sorry if this isn't in the right place But Im in need of a pull start cover for a ECHCO 550 EVL saw, Can anyone help me out please , Its an olsaw of an olmate of mine he don't got much so I thought id like to help him yeah 0408 348 232 if you can help thanks ;O))

I have a 550EVL in the shed with a shagged coil. Sadly I can't steal any parts off it sorry.

Well if you must have this type of thread why stop there , how about
Bobs list,, A dedicated section on suitable spark plug replacements for Chinese 070 copies.
Or stationary replacement plugs,,, suitable for countless hours of shelf life on static display saws.

Oy, do Chicom 070s even need spark plugs? Or do they just diesel? I would imagine that a Chicom spark plug would just be a bit of old rusty wire bent into shape with some mortar poured into the hole and allowed to set.

Oh no!!! This thread is turning onto a spark plug thread! We have turned to the dark side of AS.

We need the experts to save us from ourselves!

Back