the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozito is one of many nasty crapy brands >>>>poulan predator "anyone hahahaha .on a more serious note the new climbing saw from husky vs stihl ms201t???comment

The mighty Ozito,,,,, turn any nutter into a mechanic trying to keep it going.....

Not as much time as I'd have thought mate. Probably only a few hours but in those few hours it was a necessity :) Benny and Andrew (Weedkilla) had a crack on it with a 20" bar, .404" full chisel, and an 8 tooth rim in some pretty soft wood. Needless to say it cuts it pretty quick :)
Benny now wants a modern 120cc saw to play with for Christmas.

Was Benny impressed,,,,, good.

Not as much time as I'd have thought mate. Probably only a few hours but in those few hours it was a necessity :) Benny and Andrew (Weedkilla) had a crack on it with a 20" bar, .404" full chisel, and an 8 tooth rim in some pretty soft wood. Needless to say it cuts it pretty quick :)
Benny now wants a modern 120cc saw to play with for Christmas.
Campbell is still paying me out about our inability to start cutting at the same time. (Between him telling me I need a 550).

Campbell is still paying me out about our inability to start cutting at the same time. (Between him telling me I need a 550).

Just give the lad a backhander. But you obviously do need a 550XP too...
With an 18" Sugihara...
In .325"...
And a muffler mod...
With an 8 pin rim...

Don't you start.

I reckon he needs a day on an old mac. Then he can s-t-f-u about my saws being heavy or gutless.
He spent yesterday with the 445, at least he understands gutless now. Serves him right, he was holding the 346 when the handle broke.

Don't you start.

I reckon he needs a day on an old mac. Then he can **** about my saws being heavy or gutless.
He spent yesterday with the 445, at least he understands gutless now. Serves him right, he was holding the 346 when the handle broke.

Borrow Benny's 090 for a day. That will well and truly knock the chainsaw romance out of him.

Yes he was Neil. He won't admit it but secretly he likes Huskies more than Stihls.
At least the 3120 is easy to work on. Not like there other snot I get through the shop. 55's are easy to work on to. 340 and 345s are a pain, oil leaks and inlet manifolds grr.

Yes he was Neil. He won't admit it but secretly he likes Huskies more than Stihls.

Wonderful to hear, just goes to show that a real chainsaw person can work saws from the other side of the fence and still enjoy the experience.....:numberone: oh forgot,,,, and not be scared to admit it...

Absolutely bucketing down here at camp, couple poor buggers across from me have their rooms flooding. My room is nice and dry though. [emoji12]

I heard you guys where getting a bit of rain, much needed rain for sure.

Latest posts

Back