the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely bucketing down here at camp, couple poor buggers across from me have their rooms flooding. My room is nice and dry though. [emoji12]
Where at mate, we got 250mm last weekend down the farm on the nsw south coast. Nearly didn't get out. First creek crossing was about 800mm deep and running real quick. Actually how did you fare widow? You woulda copped it pretty bad too wouldn't ya?

giday bro welcome from this side of the ditch,, if you mean this T540 i not seen or used. I had a crews 190t in ma hands up small wattle last week and while ok i still wonder whats the thing with top handles ,, its just me I kinda dont get the preference for top handles as done all my up tree work but a few days with standard rear saws 012 024 026 023 025 but i prefer rear saws when in tree on rope for balance & reach just fits my tree cut block and drop technique

in deed gday on that side the ditch.the t540 weve got is pretty **** not running particularly well . I own an run an older stihl 020 which is pretty good . we run two ms200t 'S which both absolutley humm. an have done for their already massive servatude... (one runs a16inch bar no problem) the husky was good enitially but now its just sits there as a back up.the auto tune splutters an farts around then just never picks up full noise.

in deed gday on that side the ditch.the t540 weve got is pretty **** not running particularly well . I own an run an older stihl 020 which is pretty good . we run two ms200t 'S which both absolutley humm. an have done for their already massive servatude... (one runs a16inch bar no problem) the husky was good enitially but now its just sits there as a back up.the auto tune splutters an farts around then just never picks up full noise.

It will take a bloody good top handle to ever knock the 200T off the top rung. The T540 is a saw that actually interests me but one issue I have seen with AT saws is that they can be a bastard to start in the heat. Once they are up and running they seem fine and they also take a while to warm up and run properly if cold.

This may sound funny but I have actually got a gut bug at the moment that has been going around. I've seriously been on Struggle Street all week. Haven't been able to pull a full day at work yet and it's knocked the hell out of me. Might have to eat a few boxes of Gravy powder to thicken things up at the rate I'm going. I'm hitting the wall mid arvo.

yep yep yep is good shiiiiit pun intended haha

205-634-Imodium.jpg

Insane! Awesome! yeah a few words come to mind lol..Would definitely send the safety guys to bed early haha where can I get one?...

Is farmer joe still alive,,, that came out couple of years back. mad the bastard, but it looks good tho.

On a different note, my son sent me this blessed thing and been singing it since, I recon you all should be driven mad by it too.

Where at mate, we got 250mm last weekend down the farm on the nsw south coast. Nearly didn't get out. First creek crossing was about 800mm deep and running real quick. Actually how did you fare widow? You woulda copped it pretty bad too wouldn't ya?
Middlemount, central qld. Apparently at work last night 73mm of rain just in the first half hour of rain.

I have a Chinese oaf lever action 12 guage. It's ok, you need ammo that when fired, is still short enough so it ejects. Stuff like Winchester number 6s jam every round. Really I'd have a pump or semi auto any day, but.....

I have a Chinese oaf lever action 12 guage. It's ok, you need ammo that when fired, is still short enough so it ejects. Stuff like Winchester number 6s jam every round. Really I'd have a pump or semi auto any day, but.....

Perhaps Chinese cartridges are shorter, and with less powder probably. Reminds me of my school mates Bentley pump, man we shot some lead out of that cheapy. I have a bolt action 12 gauge, my boys have not noticed I own a few shot guns, look out when they do.

Back