the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My story has some of that in it. I have two gorgeous kids and some responsibility straightened me up.
It's just life - it's not like you get out alive.
Could be the best thing for him and heck knows everyone's mileage varies. He's a good guy, pretty straight already, but I can guarantee this is going to be a massive reality hit for him. I just hope he doesn't resent it after some time and he won't get utterly trampled by any hidden agendas or taken to the cleaners if the proverbial hits the fan with the new gf. But, old enough to create a life, old enough to make his own choices and mistakes, and claim his own successes.

maybe the kid bought it of Mcfarts and couldnt get away fast enough, weirder things have happened, but i recon fleeing from the bob could conjure up some miraculous speed.

Hah hah! Indeed! I reckon the turbo would suddenly start hitting 60psi of boost during the escape.

Would say so. They dont come up often got it 550 posted from cairns

Matt, I know a guy with a (I think its a no1) smelly converted to hornet, it has the same 10 shot mag but has a spacer to stop the shells jamming and moving forward, i'm sure he never uses it because of the bullet jams. Perhaps some tweeking in the mag mat help.
That same man owns same sportco conversion but a 303 / 243, I think it jams too.

My old sportco 303 / 270 was fine but they were 303 cases of coarse.

maybe the kid bought it of Mcfarts and couldnt get away fast enough, weirder things have happened, but i recon fleeing from the bob could conjure up some miraculous speed.

Trust me, you just cannot get away from him as simply as that. I have not had anything to do with the man since 2009 but still get hounded from the stupid fool, he still thinks of new ways to get back at me, the latest being calling me a cheat on my own Utube channel, oh and called me a looser on FB.
Childish sh#t from a grown man.

Hi Serg,
The pre eps single ringed husky 371 was and still is a brilliant saw, as you well know most husky saws were bloody good until the EPA sucked the goodness out of everything!
I bought a non going 371 a few months back, stripped and rebuilt it, it's a great little performer!
Apart from the top covers being faded, the rest of the saw is solid!
What's peoples take on the 268? My uncles got one that I did a go over for him and gave it a run. It feels like a 044 to me which is probably why I got along with it and I can't get along with my cousins 575

Happy 2015 dribblers
2bb6cfbe03b31d0a121dad0ab1c539db.jpg

What's peoples take on the 268? My uncles got one that I did a go over for him and gave it a run. It feels like a 044 to me which is probably why I got along with it and I can't get along with my cousins 575
Depends on the 268. My dads got one of the late 268, open ported jobbies.
To me it's a dependable, underpowered, frustrating thing.
Doesn't seem to have a real strong impulse signal and is a pain to start if the carby is dry - and it's always been like that.
Pulls a 20" bar well enough, but is very boggy with a 24.

Runs like the day it was bought - but it's probably only on it's second bar. (The original was from a time when Oregon bars lasted though.....)

Dad loves it, but it replaced a knackered mac 250 super, so it was like a breath of fresh air for him at the time. He is quite attached to it.

I can't believe how much stronger a closed port 268xp runs, or a 272.

Nice one :clap:

Mac as in Mcintosh? That stuff is ment to be very nice. I dont have anything that flash (cant afford to) Just some NAD gear and some JBL LS80 speakers. Im just getting into digital and have ripped all my cds to my iMac. I think a good little set up will be the NAD D3020 and some boston bookshelfs. They did actually make some quite good speakers in the "E" and "VS" series.....just trying to find them atm.

Oh and I cant forget my old JBL L15 monitors and NAD stereo receiver for the garage/workshop

Mcintosh, yes. I did not mention my old Marantz tuner and Boston speakers on another system I have in my TV room. I was once a big Bose fan, but no longer. JBL! has made some good stuff over the years. If you get the chance, check out Heil ESS air motion transform speakers. Nothing else out there like then. They simply blow any other speaker away, including Klipsch (which I also like).

I still laugh about a female friend of mine. Her dad had a really old but very expensive and high quality stereo which had two thumping great Cerwin Vega subs. She's brought her pet cat home on uni holidays and one night while they're asleep it chews all the foam surrounds out of the speakers, completely wrecking them. I know her old man wanted to strangle the cat but he bit his tongue. I would have shot it there and then.

MattyPrimo, shooting a cat is a felony here. They are not rabbits... :omg:

Back