the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told you to only run that chain on a Titanium Carbide drum Wayne with Kryptonite inserts. I bet you haven't even run it! It would have just done that damage before it was even out of the box.

I'm all out of Kryptonite inserts....JB weld will have to do ;)

Gyppo, If you were talking the density of people there are some pretty dense people in Australia :dumb:

Hey Vince, just read through the The Chitty Avatar MS661 Donate To Win; damn you were close !!

*Has anyone got a dremel 4000 kit ? Are they worth the coin or is a cheap version for about $50 just as handy? Was looking at this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121472265964?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Con: $200
Pro: I really like the added flexi attachment for getting into confined areas and it comes with a truck load of extras.

I need to stay away from FleaBay or get a 2nd job :badpc:

thanks man.. yeah too damn close hey.. quite exciting to watch the results pop up :D

i has a dremel kit like that.. so far never needed the small hand piece.. i dont think i have even taken it out of the case. but use the big hand piece heaps. great unit.. most of the bits are crap that come with it; but then again i am spoiled with what we use here at work ie burrs and mounted points. i did how ever buy the dremel quick change slitting wheels kit. they are much bigger and are fantastic.:barbecue:

edit: just saw in the pics it has the quick change slitting wheels in that kit.:omg:

Latest posts

Back