the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trip to Bairnsdale & back today daughter no2 learning at the wheel it was raining a fair bit from Mow to Sale and they're duplicating the road so much mucking about,, twas a nervous time for passenger pa

passing though here i'd forgotten about this sad story 34 years ago

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/six-women-murdered-but-still-no-conviction-20130816-2s20u.html

For she would be one of four women whose bodies were found in scrub in Tynong North.
It was about 2pm on December 6, 1980, when a man dumping animal remains saw what he thought was a human body, and then another. He called police, who discovered the bodies of Catherine Headland, Ann-Marie Sargent, 18,

Not so great, saws got a bloody crack in housing so will see where it is and what i can do with it
Would you believe the fuel was leaking from the filler cap because it was put on cross threaded, no damage done, and the crack i thought was there ,was where the join in the house in the bottom, was that much dirt there i didnt know it had the join
Bloody glad of that
Regards Peter

Would you believe the fuel was leaking from the filler cap because it was put on cross threaded, no damage done, and the crack i thought was there ,was where the join in the house in the bottom, was that much dirt there i didnt know it had the join
Bloody glad of that
Regards Peter

Don't worry Peter. Wayne will be able to fix it. Just send it as is.

trip to Bairnsdale & back today daughter no2 learning at the wheel it was raining a fair bit from Mow to Sale and they're duplicating the road so much mucking about,, twas a nervous time for passenger pa

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/six-women-murdered-but-still-no-conviction-20130816-2s20u.html

For she would be one of four women whose bodies were found in scrub in Tynong North.
It was about 2pm on December 6, 1980, when a man dumping animal remains saw what he thought was a human body, and then another. He called police, who discovered the bodies of Catherine Headland, Ann-Marie Sargent, 18,

I think the boats sailed on this one its sad when the cops know who's done it but just can't nail em

That's a sad read. Worse the fact they cannot prove the culprit / s.

they say pics says a 1000 words

can i put on a bigger cc jug and piston but run the same carby setup
they say pics says a 1000 words

can i put on a bigger cc jug and piston but run the same carby setup
Hi Guys, the new piston and clutch drum turned up today, As you can see on the barrel, how clean does it have to be as far as the marks go, i know i have to use 320 grit on it and on a side motion, not up and down, do i just clean it up so the ring will seat or is there some think else, i have a wheel cylinder hone here, can i use that a bit to help fix it up
Any thoughts would be great
Regards peter
ps, i have to undo the nut on the clutch drum, can i put a piece of wood on the crank to stop it turning to undo it

how good does this have to be

Marks don't matter too much. There must be zero aluminium on there from the old piston otherwise the new piston will look like the old very soon.
Scotchbrite pad are good. And if yr careful with a bit of WD40 and wheel hone to get some hone marks in. De glaze the bore a little in other words.

Main thing is tho. No ally left there. It will pick up again.

Back