the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Just in Adelaide for a post operative nose appointment. Didn't realise he was going to stick a stainless vacuum cleaner up each nostril. That was an experience. I swear my right eyeball is 2 inches deeper than my left now...

yeah now I'm thinking early version of roof top air cooler condenser or refrigerator,, it was above the 1st Safeway supermarket in OZ 1965

hey saltas dear sir your a air con expert what do you think I know your watching

Tdi-Rick is a qualified fridgey :)

Stihlman441

Stihlman441

Addicted to ArboristSite
yeah now I'm thinking early version of roof top air cooler condenser or refrigerator,, it was above the 1st Safeway supermarket in OZ 1965

hey saltas dear sir your a air con expert what do you think I know your watching

The heat was probably used to sterilize the water.

460cixy

460cixy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just in Adelaide for a post operative nose appointment. Didn't realise he was going to stick a stainless vacuum cleaner up each nostril. That was an experience. I swear my right eyeball is 2 inches deeper than my left now...

Tdi-Rick is a qualified fridgey :)

Did it pull any grey matter out with it?

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
ya it is
every day this week up at 6 am cutting wood by 7 am home about 1 pm or 2 pm shower lunch
maybe an hr nap
leave home at 3 pm for other work by 4 pm
finish work at 12.30 am
get to bed about 1.30 am
and do it all again
Gettin to old for this s_it
Thats why your on the big bucks Andrew:laughing:

Stihlman441

Stihlman441

Addicted to ArboristSite
How many days a week has ford got you working Andrew ? And do you know how many car per day they are currently pumping out?

Working 5 or 6 days a week
Dont know how many Falcon/Territorys they are making per day.
The new and last model Falcons have been in demand.

David (saltas)

David (saltas)

Addicted to ArboristSite
I did chores n stuff thou i did go to other gun club thinking they'd be the poor dumb cousins,,, WTF they had 2 auto score computers sweet as set ups and a paid butts chap to yank any manual targets all day so no lost time or grizzlys about who's butts boy and the mounds were nice fake turf so no bull ants or rocks under ya elbows...
now i'm just jealous

Hey farm hands,,, riddle me this... wots is this bit of gear pls? It looks like a aerator or stirrer but its mounted in 1960ies brick tub on top of old building but has no obvious pipes or supply... A mystery needs to be solved, some say septic system some say grain most like me dont have clue note the arch hole at base

View attachment 398380

View attachment 398381

View attachment 398382
View attachment 398383

no Idea

arches could be to bring in air
they look tapered so air speed would increase.

parts of it look like bits from a gas burner

parts of it look like it is measuring a volume of i know not what and tipping it out left and right

derwoodii
460cixy

460cixy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Waiting to hear back from a bloke but looks like I got my hands on another bum hummer and a stihl 08

Edit: deals off he wanted to drop the saws off I said no worries bring them to my work. Now all of a sudden his mate wants the saws. No way I was giving this cat my address I think the con here was to go past my place while I'm at work and relieve me of my other saws .

Latest posts