the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a huge blow down !! Nearly got my 084 finished [emoji12]
we'll clean it secure it but leaving the trunk as is.. once this done i'll let you know you can if wish can work yur 84 over the 4 foot dia trunk its in isolated nowhere land south franga so not too far

Wanna borrow my ozito?
you beat me to it Matty 2.

Back to the other comment about those blown out trees, I couldn,t agree with Derwoodii more.
When we fall logs, the tree is controlled (mostly) and placed in a position to make snigging easier, but equally important to make heading and de limbing safe as possible.
Our industry has had its fair share of bad accidents involving loaded up limbs etc.
The town tree loppers don't have any choice but deal with what they find,,,, those guys earn their money and have my respect.

Yeah I reckon so!
At Race meets, he has often been seen with a drinking straw coming out the side as his pipe, Neil and Will would have seen these antics;)
Ha ha. I can just imagine! Mum bought my boy one for Christmas and if it was real there wouldn't be a tree standing anywhere he's been with it (which is pretty much anywhere he's been since he got it). Doesn't have a pipe though. I might have to look at that. [emoji2]

Yeah I reckon so!
At Race meets, he has often been seen with a drinking straw coming out the side as his pipe, Neil and Will would have seen these antics;)

Yes I have, great to see, my kids were the same, they cut off blocks and chopped at a block all day long, the better the audience the better they cut...... alas was some years ago now.

Won't be long and junior Chisholm with be sporting a real hotsaw with a real tuned pipe perhaps built by ??????? i'll leave it there to ponder.

Ha ha. I can just imagine! Mum bought my boy one for Christmas and if it was real there wouldn't be a tree standing anywhere he's been with it (which is pretty much anywhere he's been since he got it). Doesn't have a pipe though. I might have to look at that. [emoji2]
This pipe is a small improvement over the drinking straw.... Might breath a little better !:)

Back