the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can buy one in the UK for AU$1400 and the saw is made in Europe, then it's pretty clear to me that it has little to do with the dollar but the local Stihl distributor ripping us Aussies off, big time......Fark Stihl Australia I say.

When you say PLAY WITH IT i hope ya are talking about the saw ?.

If ya play ya cards right i may send you one with extra bannanas to play with when im on holidays.

You gotta watch that Randy fella, I actually found half a banana peel under my 461 top cover. Customs would go ape if they knew :happybanana:

I'll have to pass Matt!...1 lot of abuse per day is enough ATM!!
The dolmar 115i was a little ripper,i had 1 of those myself about 15yr ago...should have kept it....why can't something like that enter my shed lol.

One of the best saws built, I have a few... as for anyone who likes pm 610's :dumb:

IMG_6114 (Custom).JPG

I don't know what all the Stihl fuss is about, they are just chainsaws, bloody noisy things, any normal bloke needs earmuffs to hear yourself think.
Good thing I have the whisper quiet Ozito which delivers 3120 level imaginary horse power in a nice light little package that cost me bugger all (because they were given to me).

Those 2 mac PM610's i have under the house are good saws too, they don't make a sound just like the rest of the 125's. :yes::drinkingcoffee:
Bring back the cross cut saw I recon, good for the heart.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good thing I have the whisper quiet Ozito which delivers 3120 level imaginary horse power in a nice light little package

Sorry Neil but I have to disagree with you here. The Ozito's 3120 like horsepower is far from "imaginary". We all know you favor Husqvarna but I'd appreciate it if you'd give the state of the art Ozito a bit more credit than that. We all know that they'll match any 3120 currently doing the rounds on the racing circuit.

Sorry Neil but I have to disagree with you here. The Ozito's 3120 like horsepower is far from "imaginary". We all know you favor Husqvarna but I'd appreciate it if you'd give the state of the art Ozito a bit more credit than that. We all know that they'll match any 3120 currently doing the rounds on the racing circuit.

Chainsaw tossing event...:dizzy:

Chainsaw tossing event...:dizzy:

No Wayne. They have the power to toss YOU if you get it wrong. Even a beast like Neil would get thrown around like a rag doll from the torque of these things. That's why they're not raced, because the racing community realize even they can't handle the power.

Back