the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Neil but I have to disagree with you here. The Ozito's 3120 like horsepower is far from "imaginary". We all know you favor Husqvarna but I'd appreciate it if you'd give the state of the art Ozito a bit more credit than that. We all know that they'll match any 3120 currently doing the rounds on the racing circuit.

GOLD :numberone: now you've done it.
Now we will see blokes on forums collecting Ozito power products and all bull sh*tting about how fast their Ozito can cut through a HUGE 4inch sapling running a 50 % front and back cut,,,, ahhh the skill indeed.
I could almost imagine a big bore alki fuelled , Ozito thread with all the hype and stuff and possibly even free T shirts to the 1st 25 viewers who like the thread.

Hmmm... Not a whole lot of room left here...still a piped 3120 to fit somewhere!!!View attachment 408911

That's a fine line up of saws snuggling up there Jason,,,,, You have much nicer looking saws than my old clubs and of coarse every body knows,,,, if they look good they go bloody good.

Not a thing wrong with your old clubs Neil!, I hope when mine look as old as yours, that they GO like yours!:)
That's a fine line up of saws snuggling up there Jason,,,,, You have much nicer looking saws than my old clubs and of coarse every body knows,,,, if they look good they go bloody good.[/Q

aww want cant have sigh sadness

Calibre/Item: 22LR
Make: Calico
Model: M100
Action: Semi auto
Scope: Open sights
Serial No: D004551
Condition: New
Price:$3000
Advertised:5/03/2015
Licence number: 400058933
Phone: 02 9486 3221
Comment: Brand new in the box. 16.1" barrel. What more can I say. A hundred bangs for your buck. Check that your licence is satisfactory.
Transfering dealer: The Stockade 9/53 Myoora Rd. Terrey Hills NSW
D004551-2015-03-05_12-37-29-PM.jpg

I had to repair a broken pull start spring in this 1989 Kyosho RC car, what a fiddly job

View attachment 408930

My brother bought me one of those rc car thingies. It had so much go I had to glue the tires on cause it kept throwing them. Did about 100kph so I thought I'd do the responsible thing and I gave it to the 10 yo next door with a few litres of that pink nitrous methanol stuff it runs on. Didn't see much of that kid after that.

Hey Matt

How's that log splitter of yours going? How many ton has it split and does it cycle fast enough for your liking? Do you think it has enough grunt to put a 4 way head on it?

I'm looking at getting one and I can get that brand now for under 1400 bucks.

Or do you suggest something else that's better for under 2G's?

Thanks

My brother bought me one of those rc car thingies. It had so much go I had to glue the tires on cause it kept throwing them. Did about 100kph so I thought I'd do the responsible thing and I gave it to the 10 yo next door with a few litres of that pink nitrous methanol stuff it runs on. Didn't see much of that kid after that.

They're messy things, I started it on my bench it spat fuel from the exhaust all over my tools, I'll know next time.

good week very busy a 93 click squall passed by Sat & Wed nite so few trees down 4 55am call by SES car vs tree got me outta bed today but i found a $400 buck bosch pro model 18volt hammer 13mm chuck drill on the roadside i tried to return it or find owner but no luck now I need to find a charger for it.... then got a $1500 refund for over charged electric billing then settled my fight over my solar billing feed in tariff they owe me another $315 for past year and I get 31 cent kw feed in tariff.. The weekend is finally clear of chores and ok weather for 500 yards shoot... if i get to throw a leg over be in purple patch

I did a quick search only to be bitterly disappointed that bunnings only sell electric and cordless ozito chainsaws. I was like WTF! That's it!! I can never be as cool as Neil and Matty 1, but I can be more environmentally friendly [emoji12]

Only the "ELITE" dealers sell the pro stuff. Look for the 3 phase 400 amp. It'll handle twice that load on a good day.

I did a quick search only to be bitterly disappointed that bunnings only sell electric and cordless ozito chainsaws. I was like WTF! That's it!! I can never be as cool as Neil and Matty 1, but I can be more environmentally friendly [emoji12]

Never mind you can always buy a Victa Chinese chainsaw from bunnings :eek:

Latest posts

Back