the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Matt, that's a huge saw,,,,, my biggest is an 090av and you have a 210psi,,,,more than twice as big, who makes them ???. I would need 2 decomp buttons to turn it over with both feet on top.

When I was a senior tester for Dolmar Neil they realised that I was way too manly for a 79cc saw. Therefore Theodor and Bruno Dolmar decided to spend a few hundred grand on a custom saw for me which was more in line with my ability. They consulted an Australian guru to help with the design who was an ex racer and national champ. I can't remember his name but he was well known for his ability to turn Chinese 070 copies into nitro sucking beasts. He is well respected on chainsaw forums and the like and is highly sought after for his knowledge and expertise.
Anyway that is how the 210cc Dolmar 210PSI (Professional Supercharged and Intercooled) saw ended up in my shed. I don't run it much anymore, I just lather it in baby oil and rub my naked body against it occasionally.

When I was a senior tester for Dolmar Neil they realised that I was way to manly for a 79cc saw. Therefore Theodor and Bruno Dolmar decided to spend a few hundred grand on a custom saw for me which was more in line with my ability. They consulted an Australian guru to help with the design who was an ex racer and national champ. I can't remember his name but he was well known for his ability to turn Chinese 070 copies into nitro sucking beasts. He is well respected on chainsaw forums and the like and is highly sought after for his knowledge and expertise.
Anyway that is how the 210cc Dolmar 210PSI (Professional Supercharged and Intercooled) saw ended up in my shed. I don't run it much anymore, I just lather it in baby oil and rub my naked body against it occasionally.

:happybanana: :ices_rofl: :lol:

When I was a senior tester for Dolmar Neil they realised that I was way to manly for a 79cc saw. Therefore Theodor and Bruno Dolmar decided to spend a few hundred grand on a custom saw for me which was more in line with my ability. They consulted an Australian guru to help with the design who was an ex racer and national champ. I can't remember his name but he was well known for his ability to turn Chinese 070 copies into nitro sucking beasts. He is well respected on chainsaw forums and the like and is highly sought after for his knowledge and expertise.

I see...... may I ask what oil was used in the fire box ??? or was that ''Secret Squirrel Stuff '' .

When I was a senior tester for Dolmar Neil they realised that I was way too manly for a 79cc saw. Therefore Theodor and Bruno Dolmar decided to spend a few hundred grand on a custom saw for me which was more in line with my ability. They consulted an Australian guru to help with the design who was an ex racer and national champ. I can't remember his name but he was well known for his ability to turn Chinese 070 copies into nitro sucking beasts. He is well respected on chainsaw forums and the like and is highly sought after for his knowledge and expertise.

The 210 PSl (P#ss mySelf Laughing) permanent shelf installation with an obviously Promising Shed life

Oh god, I see the Internet Champion Epidemic has taken another victim.
The way it's run rife in rural communities is sad. You can never guess who will be the next victim, people who seem perfectly normal apparently try it once and they are hooked. Heading further and further into a life of imaginary chainsaws, constantly calling upon their gods, martyrs who lost their self respect in a barrage of mythical conquests.

Oh god, I see the Internet Champion Epidemic has taken another victim.
The way it's run rife in rural communities is sad. You can never guess who will be the next victim, people who seem perfectly normal apparently try it once and they are hooked. Heading further and further into a life of imaginary chainsaws, constantly calling upon their gods, martyrs who lost their self respect in a barrage of mythical conquests.

I'm not an ice addict Andrew. To the best of my knowledge anyway.

Hhhmmmmnnnn, sounds like this expert "B"ent O"ver "B"ackwards , in the development of alcohol burning engines for the good of the chainsawing fraternity!!

I'm like an ex member Neil. I'll never give a straight answer...
Oh i see Matt, well in fact i am an actual ex member of a certain club.
The CHUMPY club to be precise (old NZ logging crew from the early 80's.)
Impressed ????? it stood for,,,,, Chambers Hardworking Underpaid Men Pissheads & Yahoo's.

Tough crew but good blokes, shame about the boss.

Latest posts

Back