the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complete with ten gallon hat, new R M Williams, new Moleskins and manicured finger nails!

Yep. "I met a farmer once so I understand what it's like" :D

I feel like a psychiatrist after the week I've had talking to farmers and growers...

Yep. "I met a farmer once so I understand what it's like" :D

I feel like a psychiatrist after the week I've had talking to farmers and growers...
When are you gunna move to the Adelaide hills?

Give advice to the 3 dorpers, 2 alpacas and a Shetland crowd? I'm about done with this time of year. You'll go home happy to talk to real growers again I promise!

Well your old Man has probably live long enough to work out none of them are worth a knob of goat ****!
Ohh yeah that's the truth he's a bushy! god help us at the mill if he goes to brissy or sydney for a weekend and gets into a cab with an indian driver! OMG! LOL....Whatever you do don't get him started on about the internet that's the end of all of us! :crazy2: haha....

Nothing worse than a towny based singer singing about country life like they grew up there.
We logged the Blundell's place years ago its not far from the mill out west from here got the ironbark off it..One day a tractor towing a dead cow/sheep I don't remember what it was but it was dead headed over to us at a dump and pulled up, he said G'day had a chat about rain bla bla and crap to the old man and me for a bit and drove off...
Old man said who the hell was that? I said James Blundell the singer he's like who? look at this run down busted ass place he cant be that good! haha...

We logged the Blundell's place years ago its not far from the mill out west from here got the ironbark off it..One day a tractor towing a dead cow/sheep I don't remember what it was but it was dead headed over to us at a dump and pulled up, he said G'day had a chat about rain bla bla and crap to the old man and me for a bit and drove off...
Old man said who the hell was that? I said James Blundell the singer he's like who? look at this run down busted ass place he cant be that good! haha...

The topics gone from butchering sheep to two idiots butchering an old Dingoes classic.:omg:

When are you gunna move to the Adelaide hills?

Give advice to the 3 dorpers, 2 alpacas and a Shetland crowd? I'm about done with this time of year. You'll go home happy to talk to real growers again I promise!

Pass :) Although they can afford to lose money on their "farm" as their day job as a lawyer or doctor covers their losses.

The topics gone from butchering sheep to two idiots butchering an old Dingo's classic.:omg:
Well scallywag I did not know that and yeah your on the money butchering be done! I thought it was an original all these years the cheeky buggers!....

Is there anyone that's not a tree hugging hippie left in this world? what about the sheik from scrubby creek not him as well?... and don't tell me slim is/was a fake tree hugging hippie after knock off? all hope will be lost I give up:(...

Well scallywag I did not know that and yeah your on the money butchering be done! I thought it was an original all these years the cheeky buggers!....

Is there anyone that's not a tree hugging hippie left in this world? what about the sheik from scrubby creek not him as well?... and don't tell me slim is/was a fake tree hugging hippie after knock off? all hope will be lost I give up:(...

I can tell you from personal experience, Slim was as down to earth as your boots.;)

Back