the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not quite that collar ring was 50 kg of over engineering we had to pull it up in 2 parts bolt together 50 foot up it could'a been half the sized steel dimensions but some boffin at desk said nope

Made you earn your bucks.

Did you set up a winch up top and get a guy at the bottom to pull it up with the truck or do it the hard way and pull it up from in the tree?

Made you earn your bucks.

Did you set up a winch up top and get a guy at the bottom to pull it up with the truck or do it the hard way and pull it up from in the tree?

narh we had pully and all lift sorts of gear but was just good rope tho big soft cambium saver me lift and 2 below pull while another climber threaded tho limbs it was the twist n turn to set down at the top that had us rooted its all goes wonky hard when your aloft.

narh we had pully and all lift sorts of gear but was just good rope tho big soft cambium saver me lift and 2 below pull while another climber threaded tho limbs it was the twist n turn to set down at the top that had us rooted its all goes wonky hard when your aloft.
I find it difficult pulling my saw up more than once...stuff that.

Climbing in the morning a gum that has its two biggest limbs over the roof of the house so hopefully the wind is nice and gentle...been a bit gusty the last couple of days.

I find it difficult pulling my saw up more than once...stuff that.

Climbing in the morning a gum that has its two biggest limbs over the roof of the house so hopefully the wind is nice and gentle...been a bit gusty the last couple of days.

gusty SE winds bring bad ju ju so tomoz Vic weather rains could crap for anything outside

Monkey puzzle is an endangered species, meaning it is most likely to become extinct....

Cut one down recently have you Peter?

:dumb:

Back