the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An old pic 1977- 1st time I pulled the trigger on an 090 well my old man was helping a little I was only five! lol...I can still remember it he was crushing my fingers on the trigger and it was bloody loud! haha...
View attachment 460680
Reminds me of my little fella & I, a while back.image.png

On another note... Readying a few saws 4 a run with my coastal friends on the 21st :)image.jpeg

bang bang

https://www.winchesteraustralia.com.au/rangeday”

Winchester Australia is giving shooting enthusiasts and novices the chance to test some of its products first-hand when it hosts its inaugural Range Day on Friday, November 27. The venue for the ground-breaking event is the SSAA Little River Range in Lara, just outside Geelong, where visitors will be invited to take aim with everything from air rifles to the hefty .50BMG. It is also an opportunity to check out the pick of some of Winchester Australia’s biggest brands.

Advance tickets can be purchased online for $115 per person, or they can be bought on the day at $150, subject to availability. Each shooter will be given a package for their outing, including 10 rounds of .223 Remington, 10 rounds of .308 Winchester, three rounds of .338LM and one round of .50BMG. They will also be eligible to shoot 10 clay targets, as well as unlimited bouts on the rimfire circuit and the Daisy inflatable air rifle range. The kit will be rounded off with a Winchester merchandise pack.

Well today is FRIDAY 13th
Put a chunk of steel through the side of brand new 7.50.16 tyre on the cruiser
New i should have stayed home:crazy2:

Load of Crossarms sent today, I've been meaning to get a pic of a CHH truck they look sweet with the picture of the Hardwood bridge Girder.

View attachment 460671

They have gone up the timber ladder those men in the last 20 years, are Bill and Garry still running CCH, I saw moose a few years back and he was basically retired.
Question, those crossarms, do they need Timber Certification before they excepted like some other timber products ?

They have gone up the timber ladder those men in the last 20 years, are Bill and Garry still running CCH, I saw moose a few years back and he was basically retired.
Question, those crossarms, do they need Timber Certification before they excepted like some other timber products ?
G'day Neil ,I'm not sure who runs the show down there the old man is the one that knows everyone and always on the Ph ,I just get told we need this cut now get to it! ha..
With the Crossarms we just cut them and send there chits of things to cut they need to be almost perfect getting the logs to cut them is the hard part. They will get inspected down there we should know in a day or so how many we lost hopefully we don't lose to many.

Back