the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philbert, did you get much further in your focus on the automated grinders a wee while ago?
As I recall, someone mentioned that someone was going to offer an automated grinder for around $500 (?). Might have been Stens (?). I tried contacting them, and was told that they had nothing to announce. So . . . .

Oregon did announce an automated grinder, that appears to be a re-branded Markusson grinder (?), but I have no more information than what is in this thread:
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/automatic-chain-grinder-thread.287786/#post-5590314

Philbert

A while ago now I had the thought of mounting a Markusson 12volt grindomatic on the back of a moped and offer a mobile service to harry homeowner called "bleeding edge". Thankfully, the idea got put back on the shelf before I took it too seriously.

G'day guys.. last few weeks of the year been flat out getting orders done..
Few pics from our gate security cameras, ya crazy not to have em nowadays we have 16 cameras all up and yeah is kind of hard to fart without being on video around here haha, but sadly its a picture of the times we live in....
Skidder and the old Loader went for a ride down into NSW few weeks ago (edit Mt Mackenzie) way postrips backyard I believe ,we are logging a paddock of Blackbutt down there....I've been lucky so far I've not had to go bush (yet).. Old man hopes to cart 4 loads over the this weekend.
View attachment 466691 View attachment 466699 View attachment 466693 View attachment 466694 View attachment 466695 View attachment 466696 View attachment 466697 View attachment 466698
greensills are a long way from home or do they have a depot in kyogle?
thansgt

Where do you reckon the bidding will end up on these two huskys (currently $1.50):
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=992520446
430037038.jpg

We should run an open book on these sorts of listings.
Who'll give me odds on +$70?
Anyone?

What happened to me buying you a beer, ya ****?
Oh, and don't leave your valuables unattended anywhere up there.

Would of been great but the whole show was a **** fight ship got there at 11.30 couldn't get off till about 1 there was shut the cook wanted to do ect ect I'm in Auckland today

Would of been great but the whole show was a **** fight ship got there at 11.30 couldn't get off till about 1 there was shut the cook wanted to do ect ect I'm in Auckland today
No worries. If you thought it was bad in the bay, try playing spot the kiwi in downtown Auckland mate. Good luck.

Dry Redgum, if that was D'w, produces some fairly fine dust I reckon and I would wear a dust mask if cutting it these days.
Fell a 4 ft DBH old dry redgum and cut into firewood cartwheels about 3o yrs ago, definitely got into the lungs
as nobody thought PPE them days. Wouldn't have had eye/ear protection and had the then new 076 cutting beautiful.....the
good ol days....lol.
These days 99% of the time find freshly dropped green limbs and the odd tree removal, green it's beautiful soft stuff, throw it in
a heap for 2 or 3 years and burns A1.

Nothing worse than washing ur rags and towels from the garage while the missus is out, only for her to come home early and still on cycle. [emoji15] Doh!

Sent from my iStihl.
Lol. And who knew it was a crime to throw a few car chamois in with a load of washing :crazy:..

Back