the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to be really careful of wood dust.

On Friday I had to plane 12mm off the bottom of one door and 3mm off another. Solid timber with Masonite face.

Long drive home was singing my guts out in the car to the radio and found myself short on breath . Problem was I was struggling to breath properly and felt like if it got a little worse I'd have to pull over....breathing improved once I stopped singing, but I was crook as a dog Saturday, still not right today either with stuffed throat and dry cough..

Missus is now crook and so is the youngest......must be a virus or something as well.
Sounds like singing is the problem, not the wood dust.
I use ppe now, I supply earmuffs for anyone in a 100m radius when I sing.

Well today was the day! After popping in to my local Stihl (which I have been in and out of countless time over 5 years) and asking on numerous occasions, someone finally realised the part I've been chasing for years just "appeared" on the shelf.... I present, rocking horse poo
image.jpg image.jpg

If it's Permatex, try soapy steel pads, I've used it before or use GP thinners.
Thanks.
Is the red stuff stihl use.
Managed to get most of it with fine steel wool but not all and there has to be a smarter way.
Perhaps acetone might work? An opportune time to snaffle some nail polish remover may present itself.

Thanks.
Is the red stuff stihl use.
Managed to get most of it with fine steel wool but not all and there has to be a smarter way.
Perhaps acetone might work? An opportune time to snaffle some nail polish remover may present itself.

Try lemon juice.....I use the lemons off my tree here when I run into strife and so far it's served me well.

What is that jug off a Porsche :eek:

Dropped the 911 off to Porsche. It had a flat spot at around 5500 to 6500 so I figured it needed a service.

$880 later it still had the flat spot so I took it back and said,"Somethings not right here?"

Response from the suit was, "Oh, sir, you need a tune as well as the service."

I didn't argue and they plugged a laptop into it and 2 minutes later flat spot fixed and no charge for the tune. Normally over $300 just for that. Sold it 12 months later for a small profit.

Will give it a crack, thanks. No shortage of lemon trees here.

My trailer was stained brown from the timber tannins. Nothing would remove it better than lemons.....works for oil and grease too but carbi cleaner can work a tad better if you want to spend the bucks.

Dropped the 911 off to Porsche. It had a flat spot at around 5500 to 6500 so I figured it needed a service.

$880 later it still had the flat spot so I took it back and said,"Somethings not right here?"

Response from the suit was, "Oh, sir, you need a tune as well as the service."

I didn't argue and they plugged a laptop into it and 2 minutes later flat spot fixed and no charge for the tune. Normally over $300 just for that. Sold it 12 months later for a small profit.
They don't miss you do they for 2 minutes on the laptop you think they would have done it all at the same time o_O

need to upgrade sons junior gun licences to adult tho his club member ship run out & renew is $220 but he likes shooting at little river SSAA range more than the other so viola a problem solved just additional $65 bucks he gets SSAA membership and the receipt fixed to paper work fore fills genuine reason.

now he wants a gun safe for Xmas

Greetings from windy Wellington having a good time so far got out and checked out a few plantations on the way to rotor rooter the other day. Only one thing ***** me is they seem to think that moron sonny bill Williams is some sort of god and has an opinion that people should listen to. Currently he seem to be going in to bat for the muzzies disappointing

Greetings from windy Wellington having a good time so far got out and checked out a few plantations on the way to rotor rooter the other day. Only one thing ***** me is they seem to think that moron sonny bill Williams is some sort of god and has an opinion that people should listen to. Currently he seem to be going in to bat for the muzzies disappointing

For what its worth I don't think he's a god, I think he's a bit of tool. Hell of a rugby player though.

Its been damn windy alright, today was a cracker though.

Latest posts

Back