the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kiwis are tops who else would bottle beer in 2lt plastic bottles this means I can smuggle em on to the ship

Every nz port we have stoped at is like this
8124a67c8e08a4342b156eeb5c06b9a8_zpsx5dqqnc4.jpg

4760fc3b5da534d9db8b720ffd8fd43b_zps4q1r9ezn.jpg

1590db52a582a4a10ab018ee914f3a84_zpsdtxczz4j.jpg

The stadium in welington ac/dc was setting up while we were there
6135a3388fbd0e83d3bf3efa5d4c50c2_zpsrbl2skj2.jpg

2a7973741a6daa777d127810fa7ff0fb_zpsst2kpshd.jpg

Testing testing 1,2 ...2,2,2....1,2.
Yup seems all ok. [emoji53]

Sent from my iStihl.

testing why a mates brand new 170 was not going today,,,, tells me was blue smokey and not going very well... ok lets have a look um ok its seems you been running it flat out with the chain brake on and the spindle bearing cooked off and the clutch has got so hot its welded it self to the saw body......

oh is that under my warranty ?

Sold my 170. It was snapping chains on my milling bar.
Got a new carb for the 170 if anyone needs one. Call it a not so secret santa pressie

Neil, do you still have your 90HP Kioti/Daedong? Can barely believe it but unless the farmer on this job is secretly putting diesel in nemo (my nickname for this bright wee orange thing), it's consuming just under 1L per hour when moving logs around, running the winch, etc. Granted, it's not doing any ground engagement work but that seems crazy good compared to my lesser HP mahinderence tractor.

Neil, do you still have your 90HP Kioti/Daedong? Can barely believe it but unless the farmer on this job is secretly putting diesel in nemo (my nickname for this bright wee orange thing), it's consuming just under 1L per hour when moving logs around, running the winch, etc. Granted, it's not doing any ground engagement work but that seems crazy good compared to my lesser HP mahinderence tractor.

Yes mate, mine is the DK75 hp job, its got the 4 cylinder Perkins, if yours is 90hp it should be same motor except turboed ? is that correct. Anyway mine is very good on fuel, even slashing heavy tall grass with a 6ft slasher running at 2000 rpm its good on fuel.
Round the mill I forget when I last fuelled the thing, its been a good tractor since new.

Had DK90 in my head for some reason. Nemo is 76hp, common rail, turbo. Their own design engine. Time will tell how well it holds up. Got an approx' 2hr road trip to the next job, so will be interesting to see how much it burns doing that. Can't bring myself to pay the many hundreds needed to put it on a truck.

Had DK90 in my head for some reason. Nemo is 76hp, common rail, turbo. Their own design engine. Time will tell how well it holds up. Got an approx' 2hr road trip to the next job, so will be interesting to see how much it burns doing that. Can't bring myself to pay the many hundreds needed to put it on a truck.

Gee she will drive all day long in the high gears mate, won't use much fuel if you stay under the governor and in 2 WD, mine gets along in top gear and will make some miles in 2 hours.

Back