the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Stratford.

What change over are you thinking?

I bought it new. Genuine kms. Needs new fork seals, have a new set with it but havent got round to it, and the starter relay is jambed on. Need new battery too.

Got a Ballard's bash plate, lever guards and HD handle bars. Yoshi pipe, metal sintered brake pads, all the good gear. 1451792615999.jpg Oil changed every second ride. Set up for trail riding.

Are you pretty keen on a bike? I don't have a bike, but I have cash money. Cash money can be used in exchange for goods and services, which includes motorcycles

Yep , money talks and bullsh#t walks,,, as long as the cash exchange is a fair swap for goods intended, I mean both sides should be happy with the deal.

Are you pretty keen on a bike? I don't have a bike, but I have cash money. Cash money can be used in exchange for goods and services, which includes motorcycles

Cash is handy at times ,but only if there's something to buy ,and everything I find that I'm keen on is in bloody Victoria ..so cash is not much chop at times, I don't get a fuzzy felling with a few pieces of paper in my pocket and no pisss up on the horizon lol

I'll keep it in mind mate ,but I've got 5 old 600 thumpers all ready in the shed
I have too many projects in the shed, trying to finish this one up so I can get into a few others, besides, she who must be obeyed tells me the bike must go
4f7ed6182498c30905b70b2efc318a5a.jpg

The old 600 thumper are just no match for the WR.

Mate had an XR650 with the Wisieko high comp piston, set up for Enduro racing, and it wouldn't touch the WR in anything, except for weight on the trailer, beat it hands down in that department.

I've got a couple of KTM's here, a 250 and a 300, 2 strokes. I'm quicker on the 450 most of the time. It's my prefered bike by far....makes me a better rider than I really am. Very wide power delivery and awesome throttle control......

The 2 strokes are prolly quicker in single track and on the mx track.

Neil, have you got an AV090?

yes but not for sale, I have 3 actually oh and a 070 Chinese copy (actually owned by Gmax who sent it to me on a kind a permanent loan). to play with and modify as I have done in this vid of it. Its got a 090 tiop end with a 90 carby and removed governor.
I will see if I can find a vid or 2.

yes but not for sale, I have 3 actually oh and a 070 Chinese copy (actually owned by Gmax who sent it to me on a kind a permanent loan). to play with and modify as I have done in this vid of it. Its got a 090 tiop end with a 90 carby and removed governor.
I will see if I can find a vid or 2.

Nice.

Now days, if you were felling and bucking, would you go with a 661 or a 090 Neil? All things considered.....

Nice.

Now days, if you were felling and bucking, would you go with a 661 or a 090 Neil? All things considered.....

Just a 395 mate, I never actually fell logs with the 90 professionally, I cut off logs on the dump with them but I was the boy then and the men did the falling and dozer work.
When I had learned enough to be allowed to fall properly I did do a fair bit with big saws like the 084 and especially the 3120 but have also done my time on 2100's and 1 076 too.

ps, yea I could easily work with the 661 too, but I'm a Holden man not a Ford man...

Back