the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i been bitchin bout my chain file up last few months,,, i suspected was cuzz i had carlton brand chain switched and with hand filing the file would stick or shuddered in the slot very weird not a clean run just jar jar and then the edge was crap... I swapped chain weeks back put on stihl and well same thing again using OEM stihl and these swizz Vallorbe files makes no change,,, im gonna swap files brands and chain to test or remedy as its pissing me off i used to like filing up a chain very medative peaceful break in the work not now tho,,,, sumthin changed and its not my hand job method

Hmm, different chain, different files. Same bar? Have rails spread?

This one time, at band camp, I had some secret squirrel cutty cutty race chain supplied by some Aussie bloke, that had the occasional/random cutter that was so hard it wouldn't file and needed the grinder.

Hmm, different chain, different files. Same bar? Have rails spread?

This one time, at band camp, there was some secret squirrel cutty cutty race chain supplied by some Aussie bloke, that had the occasional/random cutter that was so hard it wouldn't file and needed the grinder.
Yeah I was gunna say the same. Chain flopping around in the bar. I use a chain vice works awesome.

Just checkin in and saying G'Day ,been busy with all sorts ofshit ,good to see some new names on the thread,even better to see the older names still popping in ,started some firewood cutting before the cold weather starts
Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1457225854280.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457225854280.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 16
wiĺ be in ballarat on Tuesday night. picking up 009 and a 010. spend a few days there looking around. be told to see the trees as we drive into town

Morning fellas.

Just saw Serg posted a couple of days ago and had 1000 post to catch up on, mine said 1400+ !

Hey Matty 2, just started a new job closer to you last week.
Setting up the commercial refrigeration side of a large HVAC service/instal/building maintenance business.

The old Landy has been retired from work, the job comes with a near new BT50 with the 3.2 grunter and six speed Manuel.

Hope everyone is well, life has been ******* hectic and doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon.

I'll try not to be a stranger. :D

Keep geting closer but not close enough to find my beer fridge

Oh for sure!! Stop everything yr doing turn a new nut and rethread the end..... When can I have it ?!?[emoji37]
Even better a rush job as well. Haha. [emoji37] [emoji37] [emoji37] we get that all the time. Quick, leave that, I've gotta deliver this in the morning. It won't take long..........

Sent from my GT-S7580L using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back