the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't used an 090 since the mid 80's widowmaker, remember it as being a supreme saw for ripping stringy posts, it'd cut as quick as you could get it back to the other end.

The 076 was 2nd in that class, lots of torque, low revving but....heavy when falling.

Stop posting this sort of pic, getting all Compulsive and Obsessive about one........ bstd... .

Go get one mate, I got 2 AVs and another to pick up that a old local woodcutter has dug out for me. Best slab saws by a country mile!

Can you swap over the clutch centres?

They look identical apart from the shaft size on the centre.

Yep that's exactly what I did today..
So how's it run with a 660 clutch in it that would be good no more slip at all, before the chain would stop and the engine would still rev am only running 25in bar with RS 404 7pin it wouldn't do it in all timber but the harder hardwoods it was shocking but no longer am happy with it now..Down side yes is one it doesn't rev spool up as fast but I don't limb pine trees so that isn't an issue for me...
I can see the race saw guys fitting the clutch shoes and springs out of 661's into old 066/660's for faster spool up and revs there is a big difference between the two.

hey kiwi your votes in the people have spoken

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-its-flag-in-referendum?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-2

Change the Flag campaign chairman Lewis Holman said he was “disappointed” but said the referendum had only started the debate.

“At the end of the day New Zealand’s people have spoken and given us a result a lot closer than we had originally thought. What it says is we have won the debate in changing the flag, we just lost it around process and design.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-its-flag-in-referendum?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-2

Change the Flag campaign chairman Lewis Holman said he was “disappointed” but said the referendum had only started the debate.

“At the end of the day New Zealand’s people have spoken and given us a result a lot closer than we had originally thought. What it says is we have won the debate in changing the flag, we just lost it around process and design.”
It's duplicitous, vacuous spin like Holman's above, along with the opportunity costs of this flag circus act, that proves without a shadow of a doubt that NZers still have some work to do to rid themselves of phucking kitties.

i should have voted in it but i could not figer out how glad the old one stays my great grandad was an ANZAC and surved under that flag at Gallipoli and id never want to see it chang.

i should have voted in it but i could not figer out how glad the old one stays my great grandad was an ANZAC and surved under that flag at Gallipoli and id never want to see it chang.

I don't buy the served under that flag line. These are NZ war graves,
upload_2016-3-24_23-37-51.png

No NZ flags, all ferns. My dad served and thats whats on his graves too, his unit badges had ferns , no flags.

Its a shame it got politicised , if you wanted to keep the old flag or didn't want the new one I can totally understand that. If you wanted to give John Key a bloody nose by voting against it you're a selfish clown.

I don't buy the served under that flag line. These are NZ war graves,
View attachment 494147

No NZ flags, all ferns. My dad served and thats whats on his graves too, his unit badges had ferns , no flags.

Its a shame it got politicised , if you wanted to keep the old flag or didn't want the new one I can totally understand that. If you wanted to give John Key a bloody nose by voting against it you're a selfish clown.
How many people will die on waiting lists because we spent nearly $30m on the desperate personal crusade of the narcissist in chief who wanted his legacy? How many cancer patients won't get the subsidised drugs they need to survive because we can't afford it? How much education, crime prevention/solving could $30m buy? We are at record fark'n debt, it having blown out something like 1000% during this governments 'stewardship' and we somehow either borrow more or divert $30m for this reckless flag charade, in abject and insane defiance of how far beyond our collective means we are already living. It's a phucking disgrace.

How many people will die on waiting lists because we spent nearly $30m on the desperate personal crusade of the narcissist in chief who wanted his legacy? How many cancer patients won't get the subsidised drugs they need to survive because we can't afford it? How much education, crime prevention/solving could $30m buy? We are at record fark'n debt, it having blown out something like 1000% during this governments 'stewardship' and we somehow either borrow more or divert $30m for this reckless flag charade, in abject and insane defiance of how far beyond our collective means we are already living. It's a phucking disgrace.
Over here stuff like that keeps the bogans pre occupied for months while they run rampant with the sneaky plucker ploys behind the scenes
.Thansk

Back