the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get this for **** witt head **** wtf some ninny landscape architect plonks a new pole and light right beside a tree then tells me to prune the tree cus its interferes with the light,, ffs I,ll take angle grinder to the pole 1st

View attachment 494139
I'd be buying him a beer & recommending him highly to everyone, gits like that are a bonus with the flow on effect.
Thanski

I don't buy the served under that flag line. These are NZ war graves,
View attachment 494147

No NZ flags, all ferns. My dad served and thats whats on his graves too, his unit badges had ferns , no flags.

Its a shame it got politicised , if you wanted to keep the old flag or didn't want the new one I can totally understand that. If you wanted to give John Key a bloody nose by voting against it you're a selfish clown.
Wars are farked up.

Many millions have gone to war and died but I'm pretty sure not one of them did so because of the color and pattern on the flag.

think what you will but your thinking of the matter is way off to mine.
no one would be stuped enuf to die for a flag it is what it represent and it depends on each persons ideas as to what it represents to them.

Last of the Victorian sleepers heading down south sent 5 thousand all up actually have some room in the yard now.
Nice truck! Betts have charted thousands of sleepers for us over the years. I wont miss the ph call's 11 at night in the middle of winter that a Betts b double is at the gate (meant to have been here that day) and I have to go load it in me PJS haha..

w.jpg 037.jpg 039.jpg

get this for **** witt head **** wtf some ninny landscape architect plonks a new pole and light right beside a tree then tells me to prune the tree cus its interferes with the light,, ffs I,ll take angle grinder to the pole 1st

View attachment 494139

You guys have some flash looking light poles..
Meanwhile up here in QLD this is cutting edge-
images1LDZXGJL.jpg

How many people will die on waiting lists because we spent nearly $30m on the desperate personal crusade of the narcissist in chief who wanted his legacy? How many cancer patients won't get the subsidised drugs they need to survive because we can't afford it? How much education, crime prevention/solving could $30m buy? We are at record fark'n debt, it having blown out something like 1000% during this governments 'stewardship' and we somehow either borrow more or divert $30m for this reckless flag charade, in abject and insane defiance of how far beyond our collective means we are already living. It's a phucking disgrace.

My father got notification that he had been taking off the waiting list for surgery the same day Labour announced they were pouring millions into the americas cup, his quality of life got progressively worse until he died. I never gave a damn about yacht racing before or after that, cheers for that Helen. Money well spent there.

My father got notification that he had been taking off the waiting list for surgery the same day Labour announced they were pouring millions into the americas cup, his quality of life got progressively worse until he died. I never gave a damn about yacht racing before or after that, cheers for that Helen. Money well spent there.
Priorities are screwed up, have been for ages, will continue because the populous keep endorsing (either tacitly or explicitly) the dysfunction. There's a stunning degree of collective insanity required to keep actually wanting to go further down the rabbit hole.

Over here stuff like that keeps the bogans pre occupied for months while they run rampant with the sneaky plucker ploys behind the scenes
.Thansk

yup there farkin about with this queer thing now ffs .5% of the population is seeking referendum to hold hands.... um er no ones cares less who or what ya root skirt or pants just get on with life work and pay ya bills

yup there farkin about with this queer thing now ffs .5% of the population is seeking referendum to hold hands.... um er no ones cares less who what ya root skirt or pants just get on with life work and pay ya bills

The real question is if they are allowed to get married do we still call them gay? It hardly seems appropriate now they get to be as miserable as the rest of us.

yup there farkin about with this queer thing now ffs .5% of the population is seeking referendum to hold hands.... um er no ones cares less who what ya root skirt or pants just get on with life work and pay ya bills
Is there anything within the legal or any framework over there that materially disadvantages couples in same sex unions/marriages compared to traditional unions/marriages? In other words, what the hell are they ******** about?

Is there anything within the legal or any framework over there that materially disadvantages couples in same sex unions/marriages compared to traditional unions/marriages? In other words, what the hell are they ******** about?

wouldn't know im not queer, there prolly a few things like taxes on butt lube & strap on dildos but no more bureaucratic crap than the other 99.95% souls suffer

Yep that's exactly what I did today..
So how's it run with a 660 clutch in it that would be good no more slip at all, before the chain would stop and the engine would still rev am only running 25in bar with RS 404 7pin it wouldn't do it in all timber but the harder hardwoods it was shocking but no longer am happy with it now..Down side yes is one it doesn't rev spool up as fast but I don't limb pine trees so that isn't an issue for me...
I can see the race saw guys fitting the clutch shoes and springs out of 661's into old 066/660's for faster spool up and revs there is a big difference between the two.

Finally got around to checking out the difference. The 660's idle speed is 2500 and clutch engages at 3000rpm. 661 idle speed is 2800 and clutch engages at 4080 so quite a difference. The carrier (centre bit) and clutch springs are unique to the 661 but the shoes and retainers are also shared with the late 1122 series these changed in the 660 in 2008 when they went from 5 turns and 9.6mm to 6 turns and 11.2 mm long. The early clutch shoes part number ended in 0800 and did not have the guide strips and used the short springs. The later clutch have the guide strips, ended in 0801 and used the long springs. They now end on 0802 but there is no tech info on it. I have one of the very last 660's new in a box so I'll have a look to see what that's got on it.

gone mental,,,petrol-prices-falling-over-easter-long-weekend how the hell can i tell its Easter unless the price jumps up

http://www.news.com.au/technology/i...d/news-story/f48399e242b731fcdd374d8a353a4692

THE Easter bunny has delivered a motoring miracle with petrol prices at their lowest levels for years.
Families heading off for a few days’ break will pay up to 30 cents per litre less at the bowser than at previous Easter breaks

Don't suppose you have a trenching attachment for it...

I've got about 200 odd meters of trenching I need done in a month's time at my place....need about 40mtrs@1000mm or deeper if possible and the rest anywhere from 200-600mm.

Happy to swap the use of my wood splitter or supply carpentry/building work in exchange.

Gippsland area.

Don't suppose you have a trenching attachment for it...

May have one to suite yes

I've got about 200 odd meters of trenching I need done in a month's time at my place....need about 40mtrs@1000mm or deeper if possible and the rest anywhere from 200-600mm.

Happy to swap the use of my wood splitter or supply carpentry/building work in exchange.

Gippsland area.

Yeah thats definitely a bobcat job, dingos/kangas are alright down to about 700mm. You can get longer trenchers for the bigger mini loaders but yeah you need good soil. I have cut some really nice sloppy soil in Vic in the winter, depends how it is down your way.

And yes tree roots and rocks are good fun. Excavator would be the best bet in rough country but usually cut a wider trench.

Latest posts

Back